There is nothing wrong with weapon durability in Botw

there is nothing wrong with weapon durability in Botw
you where just filtered

Attached: break.jpg (1920x1080, 362.02K)

theres nothing wrong with it, but its inclusion also means there is nothing worthwhile to find by exploring the world, ultimately undermining the point of an open world in the first place.

Nah it's pretty gay modding it out on PC is much better

and apparently you were filtered by the english language you retarded third worlder, stop posting

retarded shitskin
based

Attached: Exquisite.png (709x708, 506.08K)

Adding 2x durability in cemu has added 10x the enjoyment for me. The stock durability is laughably low

I didn't have a huge problem with it, I just felt the durability balance was a bit off. Increase the base durability of weapons by 50% and I think it would have gotten a lot less flack. Just seemed like things broke way too fast

They should have just added tempering or something so there's a resource you use to make your weapons more durable. It'll make it feel like you're preparing your arsenal and can stock them in your house or something for a bigger fight.

there is nothing wrong with weapon durability in Botw
you where just filtered

oh yeah, I loved that one time I was doing a shrine challenge and had no more arrows to finish it, so I had to leave there, go and kill goblins until they dropped like 5 arrows so I could go back and try again.

Then I remembered I was in cemu, used a cheat and got infinite arrows lmao.

Shit design, the game should have a system for you to craft arrows from materials you gather at any time, even Elden Ring got that right.

I honestly think that will be what they do in the sequel

Skill issue

That's my biggest gripe in the game. Finding chests means nothing at all when there's literally zero chance of something unique being inside. The game desperately needed some one-of-a-kind items scattered throughout.

bad game design*

>filtered
But it's doesn't make the game harder, it's just annoying
Video games are supposed to be fun, not annoying

>oh yeah, I loved that one time I was doing a shrine challenge and had no more arrows to finish it
Ocarina of time just had it so that if you had no arrows, you could use your hookshot instead of back-tracking.
It also let you directly control your horse instead of treating you like a retard that can't be trusted to not run into a wall.

>back-tracking is... LE SKILLFUL!

>idk what armor is

I don't understand all the fuss about it.
It's a fun and well implemented mechanic to give a constant challenge.
Besides you get so any weapons at some point that I even had to throw old stuff to gather new and more efficient ones.
Did this many people get filtered by it?

Attached: 1622185527311.jpg (2112x4096, 442.47K)

How many armor pieces were even in chests? That's not enough to compensate for the dullness of discovering yet another common weapon time after time after time.

>go to gannon castle
>5 minutes and you have a full inventory of the best gear in the game
>still thinking you need to prepare for big fights, when every area is stocked to the brim with the appropriate equipment
just admit you were too much of a pussy to use your weapons because you were afraid they were going to break and your personal anxiety about wasting resources at the wrong time is the reason that you want higher durability.

I thought it was a shitty system because I never felt any excitement over seeing a new weapon, in fact, I never got any excitement at all from getting anything new in botw. I just realized this after playing Elden Ring.

In ER you get so many rewards for exploration, and all the time you're getting new stuff that completely changes the way you play the game, magic, equips with new weapon skills, new summons... In botw you either find seeds or weapons that will break in three hits, no fun at all I guess.

he shouldn't have missed and he wouldn't have had to backtrack retard

>idk what korok seeds are

I didn't mind the degradation on its own, but weapons break retardedly fast.

Not in chests and not unique, dingus.

Take your meds, botw schizo

I beat the game, so I wasn't filtered. Disposable weapons are shit, though. Basically you just use the Master Sword most the time until it temporarily breaks, then you use whatever filler weapon you have until the master sword reheals while keeping a couple of the very very strong weapons in reserve for some of the boss fights/mini boss fights (even though the Master Sword gets a bonus buff vs the strong enemies to still incentivze using it over the breakable weapons).

I think being able to repair weapons would have made it a little more interesting. But really just have unique and strong weapons that don't break that give purpose to exploring the open world.

>literally moving goal posts
Typical Any Forumsiring obsessed with nintendogarbage lmao

Attached: Dark Souls best game of all time.webm (896x504, 1.69M)