What is the vidya equlivant of Lightyear...

What is the vidya equlivant of Lightyear? A new installment in a beloved franchise that shits on the originals and rightfully flops?

Attached: BD22C29D-0530-4011-807C-9ED93301A617.jpg (633x705, 156.17K)

Mass Effect Andromeda

Doom 3

/thread

The homosexual kiss ruined the entire movie.

/thread

Bloodborne

Xenoblade 3

uh oh, disgaybros...

Crash 4

i wanna say DmC but as a longtime DMC fan i love that game eventho people shat on it, its an interesting take on the series and doesnt interfere with the mainline timeline

for me its Dead Rising 4 what a fucking piece of cringe, they fucking ruined Frank

Doom 3 wasn't even remotely a flop zoom zoom.

Get woke go broke

DmC

fuck you DOOM3 is great, its DeadSpace before DeadSpace

That new saints row game coming

Monster Hunter World, but hey at least Rise came right after it.

I will never understand these professional directors who get into weird spats on social media with children.

Attached: 1657257455155.jpg (828x464, 161.83K)

God I want it to be good. I miss playing sr 3

This movie was mediocre, i remember being kinda pissed that he just killed the original him instead of just talking it over, and they retconned the original lore with randos joining him.
Also his cat betrayed him even though it was against his programming and then the cat got killed,

Fpbp

What's the vidya equilivant of this?

Attached: MV5BZDQyODUwM2MtNzA0YS00ZjdmLTgzMjItZWRjN2YyYWE5ZTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI2MzY1MjM1._V1_.jpg (758x1200, 464.98K)

rabbids party of legends

/thread

Human brain finishes development at 25.

Demon Slayer still mogging every Hollowoke movie since 2020.

Attached: Demon Slayer 1984.png (857x1138, 691.64K)

Hopefully Street Fighter VI.

When did you stop watching Pixar Any Forums?

Attached: F4AED8AA-D366-4577-BAD5-C2D086C4F90C.png (1277x1046, 1.47M)

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

eh, ME3 already did the damage

>shits on the originals
It does?

When they started to churn out lame sequels

i never liked animation, im a videogame guy since im a kid in the 90s

That's an outdated image

Attached: Lightyear.jpg (720x224, 22.48K)

This is easily the best part of twitter though, you can just @ retarded semi famous people until they block you

>The tranime fighter is scared shitless of SF's real comeback after falling for the R/Krappa meme.
Don't worry Arc Sissy, your shitty FotM tranime games will still get "some" attention.

Sonic 06.
>It didn't shit on Adventurefa
It shit on the OG fanbase, the classic era fans, so it counts.

it was 0.4 seconds, the real reason this movie flopped was nobody wants a backstory of a fucking action figure. If you're favorite movie had a lesbian kiss you'd think its art. You're becoming a Sarah Palin Baptist church person, you were good once, user, hopeful...

They outsold pretentious AAA games nobody wanted or appealed to anyone?

what is this, Any Forums not taking the bait? am I dreaming?

Attached: 8ec88f51b7d94debcea299b199b66aa20ddc6d56d031421424f989965a71aec8.jpg (1600x740, 561.27K)

Coco is great.

donte el exterminador de demonions

fuck you, now I look like an idiot for

Considering they got crossovers with Mario, Rabbids are above their league yes.

Any 343 Halo game

There was a 4th Toy Story?

Attached: 1586206944807.gif (200x200, 928.69K)

>this movie flopped was nobody wants a backstory of a fucking action figure.
is this what twitter tards tell themselves? no one wanted to see it because of sjw horseshit. kill yourself

Attached: (You).jpg (1200x3500, 1.54M)

I feel like the odd one out for like MU mostly for its message that college isn't necessary to live a fulfilling life and that even if you do everything right you won't always succeed. It feels like the last time Pixar tried to teach a decent message.

Attached: Sora Monster.png (1400x810, 1.08M)

It was pretty good actually, they spew out garbage now but i liked toy story 4 and inside out

once I saw how bad Toy Story 3 was I realized it was over for them.

>It shit on the OG fanbase, the classic era fans
How does it shit on them? The story actually has a lot of callbacks to Classic Era, like Elise being a reference to Madonna, and the chaos emeralds being more akin to Dragon Balls. The story is pandering to actual classic era fans, you just can't see it because of your westcuck furry headcanon.

Attached: SonicSez.png (1162x378, 422.97K)

>what if black people had souls
really, Pixar?

Yes, it was mostly Pixar flexing their Ray Tracing.

GTA6

>it was 0.4 seconds
and yet they spent all their time promoting it instead o anything else
>the real reason this movie flopped was nobody wants a backstory of a fucking action figure
the cartoon series and its movie 20 years ago proved otherwise but because pixar hated it so much they went out of their way to not only retcon it out of existence but also destroy all archival copies of it that the only way to watch it is by downloading all recorded episodes off of tv.

What was wrong with Brave?

I've never seen a minions movie or despicable me but they look funny from the previews so I'm glad they're destroying disney.

It's not bad and it has a logical conclusion to Woody's story. Just don't expect quality of previous titles

They're actually pretty fun because of the retro inspirations and the over the top but simple concept of villains. Now that I'm old I've been hooked into watching the despicable me franchise and the minion movie.

>coco
>incredibles 2
>onward
>turning red
>"bad"
Yikes

Unlike this movie the cartoon series worked because it was a meta in-universe cartoon that was used to sell the action figure and it had a very clear sense of self-awareness to it. This movie on the other hand is trying to play the concept straight, with the intent that the action figure is somehow based on some real life astronaut while also trying to play the whole Buzz Lightyear premise of in a more realistic light with none of the meta-comedy of the cartoon show.

>that crotch on the 4th drawing
Alright, the jig is up, post the sauce so I can fap

>DeadSpace before DeadSpace
excuse me but what?
what the fuck does that even mean
how stupid are you?

i quite enjoyed doom 3 its a good fps game and has a decent atmosphere
but its not a third person horror game last time i checked
there is literally nothing those two games have in common aside from that you fight monsters in space
and its not even comparable on that level too because dead space has unique limb mechanics important to the monster design and doom plays like a standard fps in terms of killing enemies, you know...because its an fps game

how can you be so fucking retarded?
im actually mad at your post

Attached: 1649372193554.jpg (640x1009, 82.65K)

a masterclass in simultaneously going too far and not far enough
i will never not be mad about the snake

All what they had to do was making Zurg Buzz's dad, instead of what they actually did.

Metal gear survive?

>this is the movie Andy saw and fell in love with!
>err no wait this is the movie that inspired the low budget tv series that became popular!
>I mean, actually this movie…
Whoever was running the marketing for this movie was beyond retarded

that was a great movie, far better than any thing coming out of hollywood, better action, better emotion, better everything, and it was just the "mid" part to a bigger show.

cartoon is the original story and i won't accept that gayass movie as "true" canon.

Nah, that’s why I didn’t go see it. Get woke go broke. People are getting tired, restless even. The economic downturn isn’t helping things.

I hate this trope so much

horror shit in space thats what i meant and fuck you

A cat is fine too

super mario bros 3