MMOs

Gameplay.

Spatial mobility*, fantasy-meets-reality "all things are possible"**, and giving every character the opportunity for sucess are a few notions vastly out-theorizing available games, especially in the genre. Activities should be varied and allow long but alert and dynamic sessions of gathering, area control, and logistics. Fighting another character should last over 60 seconds. Items should be bet (durability; full loot) so that adrenergics are high. Character choice should have lasting value (base pieces to mitigate ranged groups; storage of items in strategic locations via chests and vehicles; rewarding adventurousness by having world PvE that's map-announced, respawning, and dropping some of the best loot; items to increase size, mobility, and selection of abilities, rivaling comics). Everything should be potentially available on the auction house; and the speed of the economy should be making knowledgeable interactions rich.

*). E.g., 4-way dodges; see CoD: AW, one of the most unique amongst shooters.
**). I.e., realism is actually really immersive and fundamental for variety and depth; it's how people think, predict, and have rewards; how things correlate and cohese.

Attached: OQDFR1B.png (800x600, 22.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42550205
steamcharts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't read. Learn to format.

Attached: be6.jpg (600x765, 66.75K)

FUCK OFF, IAN

Hello Ian, I've come to body you yet again.
/ESL Bot Nutriments Nigger General/ aka Autistic Ian Thread (Newest Pasta).
>Will fly instantly into an uncontrolled fit upon seeing this pasta and accuse the poster of being a liar.
>Every argument brought against Nutriments Nigger that he cannot field will be answered with >[Fallacy].
>"Warm memos" and other ESL sayings.
>Instead of using "is", he uses "of", when discussing subjects. Example? "Quality is of objectivity."
>"""Objective""" claims about videogame and art objectivity that are never backed up except with Jewish corporate propaganda that is improperly applied as data.
>*Starts talking about vitamins for no reason.*
>Legit thinks the perfect game is some bot-infested always-online skinnerbox RMAH trash.
>Claims eventually boil down to his preference and literal Jewish player retention propaganda from some extremely kike-ish addiction thinktank.
>*gets dabbed on by jannie*
>Nutriments Nigger has been doing this for 12 years:
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42550205
>Nutriments nigger has a "petite" dick and does Kegels for it; he can't please women otherwise

The readability and formatting are plenty.

It's a few sentences.

>[Posting this way].

You're stupid for posting that again. Even if the subjective nonsense was refuted however often you're posting this, you're lying about somebody's penis size on an anonymous forum. "“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Janitor, please clean up this thread. Quality deserves to be on this board. Inb4 vague claims else.

Ian, I have without fail broken you down and consistently bodied you. You to me are like free dinner, I just can't say no. I don't even tire of your messiah complex even though literally nobody listens to you. What part of your shitty claim will I pick apart today and grind down into meal? Hmm.
Ian, if you want this to stop, I challenge you to a boxing match.

>Ian, I have without fail broken you down and consistently bodied you.
Want to try to back that up with some evidence? Making up stories about somebody and screenshotting and reposting isn't valid.

You're free to try and refute literally anything of mine.

Sure.
>Activities should be varied and allow long but alert and dynamic sessions of gathering, area control, and logistics.
All subjective gobbledygook. People hate gathering for example and avoid games with gathering. Your whole point breaks down there into preferential assets, and not objectively superior assets.

>All subjective gobbledygook.
Non-argument. You're arguing a negative by calling it subjective, and you can't explain how it isn't reasonable.

>People hate gathering for example and avoid games with gathering.
Runescape, Minecraft, and ARK are some of the most played games.

>Your whole point breaks down there into preferential assets, and not objectively superior assets.
Can you define objective player preference?

Attached: 1560626358201.jpg (1280x720, 187.43K)

>Non-argument. You're arguing a negative by calling it subjective, and you can't explain how it isn't reasonable.
Not an argument. Furthermore, that statement isn't an argument anyways, it's a conclusion. You should know this by now. Ian, learn the difference between an argument, counterargument, inference, etc. School is in, and you're in the presence of the schoolmaster. Try to follow.
>Runescape, Minecraft, and ARK are some of the most played games.
This appeal to popularity doesn't interest me and doesn't really count as an argument. Furthermore, it cements my point. Those games being popular have nothing to do with them being objectively superior because of crafting. That's a non-sequitur, Ian, and you should know this by know. Again, presence of the master. Pay attention.
>Can you define objective player preference.
Objective would be unilaterally acclaimed if you're talking about objectively superior design about what a game should or shouldn't have. Nothing is unilateral, therefore your claims are flawed. This is why I can't say no to the free dinner, Ian. Your arguments fall apart without really having to argue. Merely the indication causes them to combust. This is what happens in the arena with the Big Dog, Ian. The Big Dog gets the bone. I get the bone.

>gay text

Not an argument.

>Not an argument.
It's replying to a vague blanket statement calling a simple sentence subjective gobbledygook; what I said is about the best you're going to get.

>Furthermore, that statement isn't an argument anyways, it's a conclusion.
Subjectivity is still arguing a negative (something that can't immediately be evidenced), and you still can't explain your stance on reasonability.

You could have everybody on ECGs and EEGs, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion.

>This appeal to popularity doesn't interest me and doesn't really count as an argument.
It's the most we have so far in this discussion. If you would like to critically analyze those 3 games or others, or your personal experience, that's OK; but these trends are self-explanatory. The OP establishes them well.

>Those games being popular have nothing to do with them being objectively superior because of crafting.
Not an argument. What else is there to do in a world? Production, trading, and utility are 3 categories of economy.

>Objective would be unilaterally acclaimed if you're talking about objectively superior design about what a game should or shouldn't have. Nothing is unilateral, therefore your claims are flawed.
Every implementation either detracts or adds to the experience.

Attached: 1539113622493.png (329x429, 204.05K)

quality is of objectivity, Im a stupid schizo with a small penis

>>Not an argument.
>It's replying to a vague blanket statement calling a simple sentence subjective gobbledygook; what I said is about the best you're going to get.
Sure. It doesn't make it less true however.
>>Furthermore, that statement isn't an argument anyways, it's a conclusion.
>Subjectivity is still arguing a negative (something that can't immediately be evidenced), and you still can't explain your stance on reasonability.
You're arguing against subjectivity. There's nothing to argue because you have no evidence. Everything you've said is just >baseless claims, so arguing from a negative is all there is, frankly.
>You could have everybody on ECGs and EEGs, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion.
I don't know what this nonsense means or its relevance.
>It's the most we have so far in this discussion. If you would like to critically analyze those 3 games or others, or your personal experience, that's OK; but these trends are self-explanatory. The OP establishes them well.
Sure. In that case, you should look at the top 10 to further qualify what's objectively superior since we're appealing to popularity.
steamcharts.com/
The games you propose are popular, true, but not the most, and since they're vastly underplayed compared to CSGO, we'll just toss that.
>Not an argument. What else is there to do in a world? Production, trading, and utility are 3 categories of economy.
Baseless claim that doesn't support anything. Anything to add?
>Every implementation either detracts or adds to the experience.
Yes, but these aren't unilateral amongst players, therefore they're subjective and useless to evaluate games objectively. You want an example of something objectively desired in games? Stable frame rates. A good suite of in-game options for sound, graphical fidelity, etc.
I will sum up momentarily

>Sure. It doesn't make it less true however.
That's "getting the last word" nonsense. Make an actual assertion about the material.

>You're arguing against subjectivity. There's nothing to argue because you have no evidence. Everything you've said is just >baseless claims, so arguing from a negative is all there is, frankly.
Again, the phrase is self-explanatory. You should be able to contribute.

>Yes, but these aren't unilateral amongst players
You're appealing to popularity. Skinny fitness is an objective status; receiving smiles is as stimulating as 2,000 chocolate bars or $25,000; optimals are obtainable.

>That's "getting the last word" nonsense. Make an actual assertion about the material
Sure. Mining nodes and crafting is shitty and boring. I'm not interested in it, and judging from who's playing what, fucktons of other people aren't interested.
>Again, the phrase is self-explanatory. You should be able to contribute.
Contribute to what? Your baseless claims? Why? I disagree with them and those are bad games.
>You're appealing to popularity. Skinny fitness is an objective status; receiving smiles is as stimulating as 2,000 chocolate bars or $25,000; optimals are obtainable.
Non-sequitur and a terrible analogy. Videogames aren't unilaterally viewed as something like a trim physique or a winning smile. There is much more division. This like comparing a taste in movies to breathing oxygen. Stay on point and make an actual argument that is supported.

>Sure. Mining nodes and crafting is shitty and boring. I'm not interested in it, and judging from who's playing what, fucktons of other people aren't interested.
So your argument is anecdote and popularity.

Gathering and crafting contribute to roles, community, economy, and status. Realism is what we have.

>Non-sequitur and a terrible analogy. Videogames aren't unilaterally viewed as something like a trim physique or a winning smile.
They can be.

>This like comparing a taste in movies to breathing oxygen.
Oxygen is a necessity, which is non-equivalent.

>So your argument is anecdote and popularity.
Yes. So are literally all your threads and claims. That's what I've been saying since the get, Ian. These threads are pointless. Do you see anyone in here trying to have a conversation with you? No? It's because you won't listen to reason and think the trash you like is arbitrarily the best for reasons that are never illustrated, never revealed, and never evidenced.
>Gathering and crafting contribute to roles, community, economy, and status. Realism is what we have.
Pointless and basically individualized for reasons I've already said in this post.
>They can be.
It hasn't happened yet in the whole of human existence for media, and people are patently disagreeing with you. If that change is to come about, it will have nothing to do with what's been mentioned here.
Since I am the master and you are the student, I will give you advice. Drop objectivity and frame your—it occurs to me I don't know the point of these pointless threads—"suggestions," "debates," "recommendations" as something exclusive to the shitty collection always-online skinnerbox RMAH botting trash you like. Your suggestions are for a very specific type of addict and not videogame development advice

>>This like comparing a taste in movies to breathing oxygen.
>Oxygen is a necessity, which is non-equivalent
People almost unilaterally wanting to be in shape isn't equivocal to "games should have mining nodes." It's also non-equivocal. The oxygen point was meant to be as stupid and pointless as the physique statement.