Well Any Forums, I got fired from my job as a chef at Wendy’s. Now that I have more free time, what games should I play?

Well Any Forums, I got fired from my job as a chef at Wendy’s. Now that I have more free time, what games should I play?

Attached: 708E5660-0B8D-4C12-AAA0-DAE2257CBD1F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

Anyone who works at these places has to be mentally retarded

>chef

How do you even get fired from a place like this?

Depends. How quickly are you looking to get back to your job?

nah just high school fuckups and destined wagies.

You cummed on the burgers didn't you?

Look at the picture

Wendy's is great but I went there too much and feel weird because the people recognize me now

Start a wand business and become an alcoholic who doesn't shower. TWU

Like a month

Sad that I recognize this as a copy pasta. I've been here too long

Order Up the Nintendo Wii

wear a pair of these next time

Attached: disguise.jpg (872x872, 59.33K)

dinerdash

I can't even get hired there kek. Only job I ever had was workin at a park like 10 years ago. Thankfully got injured by a neglectful city so I'm not homeless or broke. I wish those fuckers would hire me though.

This except with Chick-fil-A.
It's gotten to the point where I pull into the drive way and whoever comes up to my car just already knows my name and what my order is. I fucking hate it, it makes me feel like that guy from that one greentext who went to McDonald's a lot and got a nickname that all of the employees knew, it just makes me want to go eat somewhere else even when I really would rather have Chick-fil-A over anything else.

t.three-for-free

I don't mind people recognizing me with a friendly hello or goodbye, but it gets annoying when they think they know you so well that they start commenting on your food choices.

Like bitch, I come here every few weeks or so and the only reason you recognize me is that you're a little more perceptive than the other mindless drones here. We're not friends so just give me the same thing I order every time because it's what I like. No, I don't want to eat anything else so please keep your "cute" comments to yourself about trying new things and shit. Quit acting like you're my girlfriend.

>I went there too much and feel weird because the people recognize me now
Same

Attached: i long for death.png (970x546, 567.45K)

I keep running into the same jackhole at the gas station lately and it pisses me off
>Modelo today? Wow
>wow you went straight for that beer
>no chips?
>"can I get 15 on pump 4" no youre stuck here with us haha
Fuck you I hope a tank explodes in front of your face

did this back in the day
they kept asking me if i wanted to bill my burger to the company
jokingly said sure
they didnt laugh like they were joking
got a free burger, so whatever
as i was leaving the cashier blurted out "i love your games ron howard!"
realizing how badly i fucked up i never went back again

Wow so this is the power of autism

>burger chains make retard-proof kitchens
>the added machinery and contraptions make me incredibly anxious
Uncle Ted was right.

I just think it's funny how you don't think the problem here is you eating fast food so much to the point employees recognize you. You must be one obese fat fuck. Is fast food all you know how to eat? You are honestly disgusting.

Half the Wendy's and Burger Kings here seem to have closed, and I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanently.