Wtf there is a Fallout TV show?

wtf there is a Fallout TV show?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 180205.jpg (1341x856, 158.17K)

we don't talk about that.

>amazon
it will be shit or canned before release

>Error: Ban evasion. You have been banned from all boards for violating Global Rule 23: TV/Movies outside of Any Forums.

Why?

I don't want to even see anything about it
I know they're going to butcher it so bad. It's not just lore or backstory or whatever, you just know the characters will be unlikeable and annoying trying to do one-liners all the time while dropkicking feral ghouls™ before having a sip of Nuka-Cola™ in a sanitized wasteland

Attached: 1655241497842.webm (480x360, 2.83M)

>Amazon

How many gay black trannies are there going to be?

Attached: cait.jpg (503x600, 50.75K)

At least it will be about as butchered as Bethesda's Fallout games are because that's what it's really based on.

there is a scene where a human female has sex with a ghoul male

why fallout 4?

>See, I recruit initiates. They don't know no more than you do.
>And I have to teach them that we have a... a moral obligation to get rid of the ghouls.
>See, it was in the Bible.

> "The year is 2277. Tiaish Alejandra-Cartel is a proud Afro-Puerto Rican raised in the slums of New Jamaca-Queens"
> "Using only her natural talents in queer/gender/race theory, and aongside her trusty canine-companion Dog Meat, she will lead the Sistas of Steal against the Enclave in their attempt to resurect Donald Trump by genetically infusing the stores DNA of Adolf Hitler and Shinzo Abe and smash their goals of rebuilding American Fascism in the 23rd Century."
> "Also ft. a CGI replica of George Floyd as a Goul that helps her out or something because fuck it why not."

Attached: mgdd_promocover_wip.jpg (1200x630, 75.99K)

Female protagonist.

hah
waw, even

Not much to discuss.

>Article says Walton Goggins is lead actor.
>Doesn't mention his role in Justified.
Series is going to be shit.

The thing that annoys me about fallout is how nobody tries to clean anything at all, even if it's supposed to be their house there's giant piles of trash everywhere

Yes user
I too watched that youtube video about Fallout 4

Well he certainly looks the part

Cleetus Van Damme

>no concrete confirmation
>just assume he's going to be a ghoul
kek

>YOU’RE JUST A SMOOTHSKIN, WITH A FAGGOT SMOOTHSKIN SON

Id like to think thats why games have gotten shittier and shittier. Devs/pubs decided they dont want to write good stories or make good games anymore. They just ship off the former to someone who doesnt know anything about the series and continue to give no fucks about the latter.

>The thing that annoys me about New Orleans is how nobody tries to clean anything at all, even if it's supposed to be their city there's giant piles of trash everywhere

Attached: 1596914187441.jpg (1082x720, 286.42K)

I fear that this and Arcane are going to lead to a resurgence of movies/shows based on video games.

>jews want you to believe this is real

And that's a good thing!