Capcom stop being retarded JUST DO IT wuv u

WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN REMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Tell me.jpg (1280x720, 151.84K)

yeah that would be cool, they also need to put RE2, 3, and CV on steam

It's too much of a smart decision.

This game was frighteningly ahead of its time, in good ways and bad. Time limited events, matchmaking (though people mainly used the lobby), cross progression between file 1 and 2, really cool.

Capcom doesn't know what the fans want

It's never happening. I have hoped for this since the PS3 days and I have really, given up all hope. It was be so easy to do but seems like Capcom just doesn't want the easy money

Attached: resident_evil_outbreak_file_2,_2004.jpg (1024x768, 256.31K)

They'll still churn out a failed battle royale or team shooter game using the IP every few years though.

turning into a zombie and trying to fuck up your former allies was kino, it deserves better than to stay dead

Just remember that Cindy players are cancer.

This.

Honestly, it’s super frustrating to see Capcom fumble like this. All they would need to do is to port Outbreak File 1 and 2 and people would be happy. There is so little quality of life changes they would need to do to make the series playable. The game would sell itself with next to know advertising too through word of mouth. The game has been made for almost 20 years. Port it at a budget price and it will sell like hot cakes. Even if it only sells 50,000 copies the first week, I can imagine that would recoup all developmental costs and then some. I have the strong feeling, there is a vocal group at Capcom that is screaming this for years, but the big wigs somehow think it’s a “risky investment”. All the whole time, they have poured endless resources and money down the drain with the lame online disasters like the ones that came with RE3 Remake and RE8

Attached: pop-artwork-l-3-1.jpg (1920x1080, 618.99K)

Nobody played the shitty game they bundled with Remak3, so they figured no one wants Outbreak.

>Capcom stop being retarded
user, it is the Capcom cycle to have a period of good, followed by a period of fuckwittery. All is as nature intends.

>pick reporter chick
>backsted is faster than running

Later nerds

One of the real cool things is how the AI bot versions of characters all had unique ways to react to everyone else. Kevin and Mark wouldn't stay together because one's a hot-shot cop and the other's a shell-shocked war vet too old for this shit, everyone hates the cowardly subway worker but the umbrella research tech girl, etc.

i would buy this full price

What about David players? Yeah, holding a handgun sideways is dumb and I could never really use his knife combo well, but making a Shock Spear from a lead pipe, a battery, and some duct tape was cool.

plenty of people tried to play it, too many unrestrained cheaters

This game was real good shit and I feel your pain
Its never gonna happen is it

sadly never

Attached: sad-guts-guts.gif (487x498, 755.83K)

Don’t forget wrench throw spam.
He was obviously somebody’s husbando