Holy based

Holy based

Nu Kratos is trash compared to old Kratos

Attached: fuckfoids.png (1618x924, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpQLLE08v5c
nexusmods.com/godofwar/mods/81
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The over the top barbarism and assholishness genuinely fits much better with real ancient Greek mythos than whatever the gay modern one is going for.

More of a Conan figure, wasn't he?

i hate woke and pc culture bs but
this bit felt gratuitous as fuck, she did him no wrong, she wasn't a god, she begged for her life

Yeah this was purely for shock value, made no sense even for a seething buffoon like kratos

It made perfect sense and was what most of us would have done in that situation.

2000s game devs were some truly sadistic weird nerds sometimes. picture their mom asking to see the game they were working on

i would've raped her first

Press Circle to Hug Family

>she begged for her life
As will you

Or if you're not a lunatic or a woman hating 4chinner, you'd ask her to hold the gate open so you can pass and you'd break her chains after

Also try using shit in the environment to gum up the wheel, which is what nu-Kratos would probably have done.

"at least my son isnt a fag" (like you)

I would actually really like the new GoW if Kratos wasn't MC and the camera was more zoomed out. Especially the camera, because that shit becomes frustrating as hell when you're trying to fight crowds of fast and high damage enemies.

I'm almost sure the PC version has a mod for it already, but I do agree that it should be at least 10% further

THIS.

youtu.be/RpQLLE08v5c

Yeah, it's actually incorporated into flawlesswidescreen now. Game feels so much better when you zoom it out just far enough to be able to see Kratos's feet.

This is why I play on PC.
nexusmods.com/godofwar/mods/81

Booba

True

Attached: GoW Camera Options.jpg (2560x4320, 2.8M)

Jaffe wasnt there to prevent him from becoming a moronic sadist all of a sudden. At the very least he'd come up with a situation where kratos had no other choice but to do it.

Jeez, not gonna lie, that looks horrible. Would have been much better if the camera was instead placed back, rather than zoomed out, perspective looks all over the place.

holy fuckin pepperoni-os

Kratos doesn't care about any of that, why would he? That's the point, this "only for chock value" scene builds the character as a godly being who sees humans as disposable beings. I do understand it might make princesses like you seethe though.