Be me, 19

>Be me, 19
>Mom and her latest fuckbuddy have started arguing periodically
>Mom also treats me like shit
>Ok I will use the age old tactic of escapism
>Doesn’t work I can still hear them argue
>fuck
>wait did they get louder
>Eventually begin to hear them while playing vidya even when they aren’t even home
>Ok they made me schizo, time to leave
>Wait I don’t have a drivers license fuck
>I need a job that doesn’t require driving
>I know, I’ll make a popular vidya and use the funds made to help pay rent
>Go to start working on vidya
>Get no work done because I have to deal with them arguing

You know I don’t know why I thought this was a good idea

Attached: 605FFF39-EE1E-4F41-A6ED-7EFCA070A217.jpg (640x360, 48.7K)

tl;dr LMAO

Attached: 1571331371652.gif (160x160, 72.34K)

>young
>obviously not very bright
>no father figure
>whore mom
>no initiative
>no natural talent
Apply to a AAA studio, you'll fit right in

try getting a part time wagie and do your vidya in the spare time. you gotta leave that place for a few hours a day so when you're back at least you wont feel mentally drained enough to skip the vidya-creating ordeal. Good luck, fren

wouldn't it just be terrible if your mom got angry with you and made you perform cunnilingus on her just creampied vagina? haha

Join the air force. Get a technical job working on air planes. 2 years of training, and you'll be out making $60k a year with the opportunity for more.

See I would send an application to Uber for all those reasons, seems like an even greater fit
But yeah no license

based

literal department of defense shills posting on here LOL
chair force fucking faggot

he is black

Fuck your mom's fuckbuddy's ass in front of her to assert your dominance over your house.

You sound like all those people on YouTube who’re like “oh yeah coding’s easy you can learn enough to get a 100k job at google in only one or two months”

>no license
They be giving those away to every retard in the us how you don't have one? Probably a lazy piece of shit

kill em. kill em all.

Quarantine and because of aforementioned bitch of a mother wanting to keep me under her thumb

>and because of aforementioned bitch of a mother wanting to keep me under her thumb
Underage b&?

>Eventually begin to hear them while playing vidya even when they aren’t even home
I feel you there. It really fucking sucks.

you're 19 you can get to the DMV yourself.

This is now a speedrunning thread

Well, at least you didn't hear them having sex.

What happened to that kid Cosmo?

Nope. I did.

armed forces were made for directionless losers anyway

This is what I did. Scored BTZ and made Ssgt in 3 years. After 4 and done, now I work for Lockheed Martin developing sniper pod software updates.

Attached: 5auxh3u93mv61.jpg (640x480, 80.6K)

Did you fap to the sounds?

God no
I shat to it though