Why aren't you playing King of Fighters XV?

Why aren't you playing King of Fighters XV?

Attached: ezgif-4-331910b46b.jpg (2432x4096, 555.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iskofxvsmatchmakingstillbroken.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love fit girls

It looks like a mobile game

Because they are overcharging for the game.

why should i play it over any other fighting game then op

I'm bad at fighting games and when I try and get better it feels like I'm slamming my head into a wall

Attached: 59240418_p20.jpg (1024x1280, 727.75K)

iskofxvsmatchmakingstillbroken.com/

Because Leona sucks and they nerfed Vanessa for no reason.

I don't like team fighters. I only want to play a single character.

You play three characters separately.

because i'm totally angry that my favorite character is missing from the game and not the numerous other issues present that devalue the game to half its price as it looks like something that was lazily and sloppily put together within a year and a half with cobbled together recycled assets that they touched up mostly in a minor fashion with quite a handful even getting a downgrade aesthetically and very little additions to movesets are made and they still couldn't have a roster bigger than the previous game's at launch and still have the audacity to charge full price AND paid dlc of 60 years worth for 12 characters this year alone, which is almost a 3rd of the size of the fucking launch roster, among various other QoL stuff being quite lacking and the fact that it took the twitter harassment campaign of rollback to finally get them to unglue their heads from their collective asses to actually try to put in rollback speaks volumes about their standards and priorities

yeah it's really because a retard character is missing from the roster tho

Attached: kofxv ambitious.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

What character?

Do girls like these like small chubby guys that just started gym? I go 5 times per week.

Attached: 1628606958879.jpg (294x250, 55.87K)

No girl likes small fat guys. You're gonna end up with a 6/10 Filipina girl that just wants a greencard

I'm a hard worker and a software engineer tho... don't really like to approach women anyways. Is being 5'7 really that big of a deal? I've been told that my face is handsome at least, and I'm not very fat.

Attached: 1644359963101.jpg (1200x800, 294.45K)

waiting for steep sale and for matchmaking to be fixed, although I'm beginning to think it's not broken

on god nobody actually knows what girls like, not even girls.
there are girls who like stereotypical jocks there are girls into scrawny nerds, there are girls into fucking bigfoot.
genuinely, the incelpill is a spook
I'm a fucking 5'6 scrawny nerd with bad teeth and I have a gf. in terms of personality and hygiene the bar is on the fucking floor
you just need to not outwardly be a depressed worthless feeling sack of shit and be doing your own thing and you'll find someone
the truth is the key to finding love is to not obsess over finding it and open your heart to creating bonds with others

for me it's girls in athletic wear

Attached: 1656196587636.jpg (1920x1080, 506.3K)

Hard work doesn't matter. Bitches want to use you to show you off to rub in their friends faces that her relationship is more successful. If you're not tall rich and handsome you get the trash tier women.

Too hard, would need to really sit down and learn it and I'm just more interested in playing other games right now than hanging out in training room. Maybe by the time XVI comes out I'll be able to jump into that one.

I know. I don't want to learn three characters.

of course i'm obviously referring to kim kaphwan duh

Attached: kim it's not just.png (508x402, 151.88K)

Attached: 4xs0mtki7bw61.jpg (1112x1400, 117.37K)

I'm poor and don't want to put 50bux into a game I might not like
No wait, I have like five KOF games and the Orochi Saga collection in my shelf already, but they're in my eternal backlog

Attached: 1606015579649.jpg (1200x1012, 817.11K)