Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes

kisses from Marianne

Attached: 1644326366021.webm (852x480, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-developer-interview-koei-tecmo-omega-force/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*is a jobber*

Attached: edelgard mad.png (512x512, 156.74K)

>tfw made marianne holy knight
>she becomes a depressed smelly knight just coping with the days as they pass

I love her hopes design so much. Shame shes still depressed

Attached: depressedknightgirl.jpg (717x1000, 132.93K)

WHAT WOULD THIS FEEL LIKE BROS?

Attached: 1550752646842.gif (404x347, 1003.32K)

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-developer-interview-koei-tecmo-omega-force/

Another interview with extra bits compared to the Famitsu one.

so sad the guy never finished this

Canon

Attached: 79a1bd53b0994baaf9aef71.png (271x281, 76.35K)

Canon

Attached: 1637566601254.jpg (850x880, 185.04K)

The next FE better have only one ending, It's been 7 years since Fates and the fan debates over routes has gotten fucking old.

I hope the next FE has multiple endings again, I enjoy seeing different sides of a conflict.

>However, the more someone played Three Houses, the more they would empathize with Byleth, so we were scared to announce this publicly
cunts

>What was the concept you initially discussed?

>Iwata: We wanted to change the plot from Three Houses because it would be too stale and unoriginal if we kept it the exact same. The idea to make Byleth an antagonist came from that goal. The way Three Houses treated Byleth was a huge pillar of the original title.

>Hayashi: The first thing that was suggested at the initial discussion was to use the story of Fates.

Stuff of nightmares.

>Show us Dimitri's uncle, Claude's brother, and a bunch of dads
>Don't show us Gwendal's hot daughter
Erwin, Matthias, Leopold, and Waldemar were cool, but I still wish we got to see the girl Sylvain nearly got killed for flirting with.

Attached: Gwendal's Daughter Has Got it Goin On.png (512x512, 150.7K)

Ain't happening chief, they obviously saw the game's longevity from having many routes.

They robbed us of a fates musou

I love my eldritch outer goddess wife Sothis

Attached: 1656803952040.jpg (2048x1536, 182.11K)

FEW1's Fates wanking wasn't enough for you

He never did a follow up to Rhea

Classic ISIS. As if there could be any doubt it was Tecmo that made 3 Houses story good.

Deep down they know they disappointed the fans by giving them a musou and not more content for 3H, don't they?

>brown eyes

Attached: trash.png (300x379, 67.91K)

Tecmo was behind Hopes' story tho.

Japs love musou, it's all fanservice

We outnumber the west tho.

*Japanese, not west

>Marianne
Based nodu

IS doesn't give a shit about western fans, and thank god for that because American FE fans are literally all trannies and dykes

FINISH MELONY NODU