What is his fuckin problem?

Attached: Kdq.jpg (512x512, 37.94K)

Genshin impact

None, he solves all the puzzles

lol?

Attached: professor layton.png (511x922, 92.53K)

wut

Layton is a solution waiting for a problem.

I think this is it. I have known for some time that I can never go back to being a regular human being, able to relate to colleagues, family or women my own age group that I could enter into a meaningful relationship with. These kind of pictures aren't normal, just knowing it's out there isn't normal and if I showed this to a regular person, that our current society is build for, they would be horrified or at the very least in confused shock. More than 10 years I have spent on this site and I dont even regret it anymore as I usually just don't think about it.
This can't be good...

Just pretend you didn't see it

Some fetishes are just beyond comprehension

I can't keep pretending every day. None of us can really. Every now and then I identify someone in RL that also visits around here, but we can't even talk about it as the format doesn't lend itself to any use outside the bubble.
Rent free I guess. Just don't think about it...

It's not a big deal, calm down, things aren't perfect but it doesn't make us monsters.

High quality post.

Monsters probably not, but never able to relate to others? Show this to your mother or father, see how they react. Can't show half this shit to a loved one as they will start looking at you differently. It just straight up alters your relations with others.

wtf

So now that Layton is dead, what is our go-to puzzle game Laytonbros?

Attached: 1657492582502.jpg (1200x1200, 163.3K)

I went back through the puzzle glossary, and I'm now seeing that all of these puzzles are actually easy when you're an adult. I feel like I wasted my childhood by not pursuing every puzzle while each was still challenging.

Baba is you, it doesn't scratch the Layton itch but it's a decent puzzle game

I've been trying to scratch my puzzle itch, but if you ever look up puzzles, they're the same no-brained "50 PUZZLES FOR BIg-BRAIN SEE YOUR SMARTS TODAY" sites.

Attached: 1652387645.jpg (900x900, 84.39K)

Just start doing those retarded "logic" puzzles. Same shitty twists that Layton has, but kust without the top hat.

Anything by Zachtronics I guess. I have spacechem and recently tried Infinifactory

>Generate logic box puzzle
>Solve logic box puzzle
>Feel no sense of accomplishment