>no no no you don't get it
>its MEANT to be bad
>because like buddhism or something

Attached: rw.jpg (1600x800, 228.41K)

why is it bad?

too hard

>me when I see another user get filtered

Attached: vibin.gif (1000x720, 176.12K)

I didn't play it because it didn't look like I'd enjoy it, but I can respect its game design. I appreciate it when a game is pushing for a specific feeling and playstyle, and has the confidence to force the player to use that playstyle or just fucking die.

I also admire how far removed the gameplay is from its themes. Normally that's a bad thing, but the fact that the game you play is such a small part of what's going on in that world is fascinating. When I first tried looking up the lore, I thought I had ended up on a nonsense video like that one guy's Dark Souls videos where he spends 90% of his time talking about prong damage. This game about exploring this abandoned-looking technologically-advanced world as a slug cat thing is about suicidal Buddhists? Get out of town!

too hard until you play the fucking game

tranny game

>mfw www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN1nHTHP5R8 begins playing

So you fags really really think a game like this garbage is a better game than Ori...

Yes?

God I want more games to use the procedural animation style RW uses, it looks so fucking good I can't play anything else now aaaaaaaa

So let me settle this once and for all.
I Want you autistic fags to understand (if sadly it's not already clear) that
>Ori isn't an indie game
>Ori isn't a white blob
>Rainworld isn't a metroidvania (it's barely a videogame really)
>Im allowed to not be interested or like other games just because i should because of memes.
>And even better if the community of those games is literal cancer.
ORI AND THIS GARBAGE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACHOTHER!
It's already enough that Ori games get constantly compared with a meme flash game (Hollow Knight) and an entire genre of mediocre indie metroidvania garbage, let alone with another poorly designed garbage meme game with a fanbase more autistic than hollowfags.
Ori games have a lot of missconception and the fact that literally no one cares about Ori games on this board and that twitter artist faggots constantly depict those games togheter doesn't help.
So im here to kindly ask all of you little faggots to GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ORI IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE OR DON'T CARE ABOUT IT.
I don't care about your fucking preferences.
JUST KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF AND STOP RIDICULING ORI GAMES (Because Ori games are objectively "PRODUCTS" on another planet than both those garbage even if you autistic faggots don't understand it).
I hope you little shit so stop acting like those games are related because they DONT.
Thanks.

nigger you're the one who brought up Ori

This game almost filtered me. I hated the shit out of it and almost refunded it. But I came back to it after walking away, kept pushing, and now it's one of my favorite games of all time.

And i hope it's the last time
>

i got filtered today. i give up. hunter is too tough for me i can't even get to looks to the moon

Attached: cyan.webm (842x474, 1.67M)

which direction are you taking to get to Moon?
Because Hunter Industrial is fucking AIDS

starting to realize that. im thinking i should just start over and go through subterranean instead... can't remember if i need light for that route. there's just so many lizards popping out everywhere in industrial i am having trouble making it to shaded capital

if you unlocked hunter you didn't get filtered
I'd consider hunter a bonus challenge run than an integral part of the game desu, it's not really the core experience

You can go through
>Subterranean, which is AIDS due to the water (but easily the safest bet if you can dodge leeches)
>Industrial, and get ganged by Cyan lizards and face multiple Red ones (which might as well be unkillable)
>Exterior/5P, which is a pretty safe way to get some more cycles, but if you want to get to Moon you have to descend the Leg (which is full of Spitting Spiders for Hunter)

>it's not really the core experience
it sure is the most fun one, however
hard to go back to Survivor's movement having experienced the kino experience of Hunter