AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative

Now that the hacc writing has settled, what will be the next Uchi's big twist?

Attached: 1657098295837.png (600x600, 525.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYBjMux72jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=WYBjMux72jE
based Tama

Next game will have half of it in the simulation half of it in reality, and the twist will be that what is simulated/reality is actually reversed. Like the butterfly dream Tokiko talks about.

Attached: 1657228980921.jpg (1799x1780, 526.49K)

I drew a Mizooki and then abandoned her on the streets, where she will be eaten alive by rats. Do what you will with her.

Attached: D2F813F8-9190-45D6-A2A9-22A154489E1E.png (1923x1620, 533.27K)

Stop, make a pause or you will be deported to /vg/. I saw this happening to DR.

Attached: tama2.png (843x581, 665.57K)

Rats you say?

Attached: 1656994463011.png (716x448, 385.69K)

next game is going to be in all the same locations with all the same characters and all the same jokes

We are already fraying into /drg/.

tranny game. nuke japan

What was her fucking problem? Why did Tama keep getting pissy when Ryuki asked her to do stuff?

Attached: Unstable.png (1065x596, 867.47K)

FUCK baconfags

Tsundere

because he didnt say please and shes his dom

She's a dominatrix

Did the nonary games version of 999 retcon anything? Did they add the cult shit to that one as a part of Aces motive or was it still just that he couldn't see faces.

bro the bdsm stuff is the whole gimmick of their relationship

Pretty sure the nonary games release is exactly the same. They just made higher rez portraits and added voice acting.

BASED DOMINATRIX AI

It retconned Sudoku

That part was so funny, I didn't even look at the question and just typed in the answer
Fucking morphogenetic fields man

I'm replaying 999 right now and I'm pretty sure all that stuff was in the original. What I can't remember is if the visual novel mode was in the original. I don't remember it at all and it adds quite a lot of extra lines of text. That's supposed to be Akane, right?

Also, after just beating VLR for the first time, fuck all of you for saying it sucked and that I should avoid it. I think it was better than 999. Recency bias, maybe, but its overcoming my deep nostalgia for 999 so that should cancel out. Better puzzles, longer story, better tweests that you can fairly predict, unlike the shit with the multiple 0 bracelets in the first game. After I'm done replaying 999, ZTD better not disappoint. If everyone says VLR is shit, then maybe I'll actually like ZTD too.

Tearer was a pretty shitty villain all things considering, but at least his fanboyism got me to finally finish the trilogy.

Attached: 20220626040224_1.jpg (2560x1440, 273.03K)

the visual novel mode was not in the original because it didn't need to be, it was always on the bottom screen

In the DS version of 999 both modes were displayed at once on the top/bottom unlike the toggle in the nonary games

The Visual novel text is in the opposite screen of all the dialogue text in the original. So yes, it's Akane's narration. All the dual screen stuff is kinda hard to translate to a single screen, so they just made it so there's a mode with all the narration and a mode that's just dialogue to try to create a differentiation between the two.
Also I don't think many people say VLR sucks. It's ZTD that people feel less positively about. Personally, I think it's not a bad game on it's own merits, but it is a terrible conclusion to everything VLR set up. So temper your expectations.

spoilers for the twist if you're looking to avoid on replay
Novel mode is what was shown on the 2nd DS screen. It's akane's view. That was all there on the side describing the things that they were seeing where as the screen with the sprites/junpeis view only showed dialogue and junpeis thoughts.
the name novel mode was fucking stupid and they should have just put 2 screens in the re release as if you were playing a 3DS emulator

He probably misunderstood people saying that some of VLR's ending twists(old Sigma and not noticing moon gravity cause lol √6) suck as saying the whole game sucks.

why didn't the nonary games version just include a dual screen mode

Only if "real" part consists of real-life footage with actual voice actors running around, like those FMV adventure games from the nineties.