What is point of fantasy races

If you are never going to allow us to visit their and learn their cultures. Like you think they would learn from morrowind and say hey maybe we should do more of that explore our fantasy races. Gaming companies make these creative and unique fantasy races but usually side track them for human hero trope. If gaming companies are going to side track them for humans than best not to make fantasy races

Attached: A3B3ECC3-58E5-4659-9E8D-9DDB19E18856.jpg (1170x594, 583.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Pretty_Kitty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a tug of war between the creative people trying to make something interesting, and the corporate suits who insist on only feeding people familiarity, we just happen to be living in a time where the suits have 100% of the final say.

That’s the issue. Devs should say fuck off and let us create the product but developers these days are cocksuckers.

This.
Normalfags will seethe if they can't have a Mary Sue character that can see all the content, therefore the suits won't make unique content for fantasy races/backgrounds outside of irrelevant flavor text.

because the devs are just employees, they don't have any power to tell anyone to fuck off
you just have to play indies if you want a devs creative vision

does that mean next Elder Scroll's gonna be in High Rock (Bretons) or Hammerfell (Redguards), so that we'll be seeing more boring ass human cultures again?

Meh. I'd rather they let us explore places like Elsweyr, Black Marsh or the elven places.

0% chance of getting a Khajiit focused games, it would just be 'the furry game' to normalfags

Todd REALLY wants TES to be the most generic European fantasy setting he can possible make

If all the employees flat out said fuck off then corporate suits will have to. That’s the issue with developers is they used to do this and it worked.

>If all the employees flat out said fuck off then corporate suits will have to
That's called a 'strike' and Americans will literally piss and shit their pants if workers try to organize in any way

how much of this is actually Todd? could most of the shittiest add laziest things in nu-Bethesda games be actually traced to him?

Todd likes Khajiits though
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Pretty_Kitty

I mean he's the main consistent factor in TES from Morrowind onwards

We won’t get it because Bethesda is too lethargic and unable to provide a good representation based on what all preceding source material has said about their land. You think they Nuthesda can do the land justice or the different Khajiits based on their moon cycles or the trippy moon sugar shit without it devolving into some Rick and Morty/Seth Rogen inspired “lol dude narcotics” nonsense? Fuck no. Youll get High Rock and Hammerfell, two human focused lands that will be a generic Tolkien forest and empty desert respectively because rather than let Fallout 3 and Skyrim fail, retards bought it a thousand times over. You thought 1000 planets was shit? Wait until you get 1000 islands.

He does, but he is also a CEO and his responsability is to sell games. A game were most npcs are cats will not sell as good as a game with mostly human npcs.

It's already confirmed to be Hammerfell, i.e., Redguards.

Normalfags don't like the odd and strange, they want everything to feel familiar immediately, they don't want to have to learn a whole new culture and world just to play a game.
These are the kind of people that have watched 40 Marvel movies and can't wait for the next, when they get used to something that is all they ever want, more of the same.

they are mostly there for flavor. I fantasy game with just the humans would just be incredibly dull

i wouldnt mind seeing the Argonian swamps desu

which suck, since it means he just got consistently worse and it's not gonna get better. Morrowind was great and unique.

not that I dont believe you bro, but source?

the subhumans are there to be conquered by blond nordic bull hero