Attached: LMFAO.png (1909x1079, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X
jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-710289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOAH! I bet this thread will be full of vidya discussion

here we go

What's the matter chud, afraid of a shot?

imagine actually being such a faggot retard you're afraid of the jab, or any jab

imagine

Attached: 16A82857-50EF-4228-87A4-AD01557BEF22.jpg (1222x1235, 215.85K)

video games are telling you taht the new Covid variant will put anti-vaxers in the ground.

Games like Black Mesa tell you to get a vaccine so this doesn't happen to you, but this website is full of evil anti-vaxxers.

So to all of you who will soon be feeding the Earth, enjoy hell!

Imagine being affraid of a flu

>A government institution is telling you to get a booster
I dunno that's pretty realistic.

>watch out the goverment is trying to control us injecting nanobots and this game hekn approves it nooo its shiiiitt

>Take shot
>6 months pass by
>You are no longer against the "new variant"
>Have to take shot again
>Rinse and repeat
OHHHHHH VAXXIE

I've gotten the flu as many times as I can remember in my life and have also had the vid 2 times and got the jab, I'm not scared of anything, I'm also not a whining crybaby bitch like you dumb cunts are online about a simple shot. Jesus, cry some more or kill yourself

>see reference to current/recent events
>loss mind
have you considered getting away from this place more OP? maybe spend a day out somewhere? enjoy a nice hike?

Enjoy your measles

Attached: 1557344645130.jpg (553x936, 195.36K)

Why are you guys so whiny bitches about us not taking the shot, tho?

Half Life is set in the 90's.

>Take shot
>all my friends get exposed to covid
>unvacced friend is sick as a dog for two days
>all vaxxed friends either aren't sick or have the simple sniffles

>was going to say "I feel bad for all the children who are going to die from preventable disease due to vaccine misinformation
>Realize that a solid chunk of anti-vaxtards will not have children or their children are old enough to realize their senile older family members need to have their facebook restricted and a reminder Tucker Carlson is fully vaxxed up.

Attached: anya smile.jpg (897x898, 124.1K)

I'm still waiting for the part where I'm supposed to turn into a zombie. Come on I just wanna eat brains already.

Attached: 1585964977187.png (2000x2000, 166.74K)

loool
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X

Reminder that there is no accurate covid test, the most popular quick and PCR tests are around 70-90% false positive.

Vaccines existed way before the 90s

Attached: file.png (902x331, 104.36K)

I cannot believe the culture war is so fucking bad you retards politicized medicine of all things. I bet if you fucking RED VS BLUE moronic braindead monkeys could have just kept it out of this ONE THING then they wouldn't have even become mandatory, but no, you just had to make it about fucking politics.
Holy shit maybe China is right and the average person really is too stupid to be free.

Attached: 1654729455724.png (268x245, 154.07K)

>Passing on sick leave
Dumbass. Also how old are your friends? 65?

i'm not vaccinated. i got covid. i felt way better after i got over it (took about a week)than before i got sick. bite me boot lickers

I don't really give that much of a fuck. I just find it excessively tiresome there are still people whining and complaining about it. Either don't get it or do, I don't give a fuck, just stop having a meltdown online when you see a "vaccine" poster in a video game

>no vidya butts thread since friday
Holy shit mods won

Attached: 1656868578251.gif (128x115, 104.75K)

>>Passing on sick leave
joke's on you, I took sick leave anyway. I just wasn't bedridden. I was tired and sniffly for a few days.My unvaxxed friend was bed-ridden and feverish.

thanks for the heads up user, fuck this globohomo garbage

Covid "vaccine" is not a vaccine, by definition.

inoculation != vaccine

Edward Jenner was an alien slave and worshiper of the Annunaki. Look it up.

>Government facility pushing a government drug
WHOA

do you bitch and shit and cum when you have the yearly flu vax as well?

>the name "vaccine" comes from the cowpox virus
>THAT WASN"T A VACCINE!

So, he was right?

holy shit this just made me realize that the only reason these rightoid conservatoids are anti-vax is because they are afraid of the little pin prick HAHAHHA go cry to mommy hahaha

Yes I cried a little when I got the shot but at least i was brave enough to do it!

But I don't?

You're a very stupid person lol, but that is expected from every liberal. There's a huuge difference between an inoculation and a vaccine.

>unvaxxed friend is sick as a dog for two days
congrats on your friend, his immunity will trump whatever booster you need in 6 months.

Half-Life takes place in the late 90s, Redditor

Attached: 1637119074704.gif (480x480, 71.01K)

I'd love to see your evidence.

whatever happened to facts and logic? what changed?

Post YFW you are a pureblood and not don't have filthy covid-vax in your blood.

Attached: 1639261861239.webm (1000x1000, 502.23K)

jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-710289

Attached: 1616768445263.gif (236x244, 1.72M)

why do you think there's more than 1 dose for the vax you retard

>accepting untested gene modification because you were scared of a little flu

this is why we're doomed. dumb vaxxers

>Israel

I just faked the papers for work, its insanely easy

Because Covid-19 is a rapid-spreading and rapid-mutating virus, much like how there are many strains of the flu and there's a flu shot every year.

god help you if they ever verify your info, which is also insanely easy

The study is important because it takes place in Israel where nearly all of the adults are vaccinated. Only the children aren't and the majority of them have developed natural immunity to the disease.

I am not saying that vaccines didn't exist. What I am saying is that it is stupid for a game set in the past to have references to current events.

>ineffective experimental RNA therapy
>vaccine

Pick any one.

thank you, secret government research facility responsible for two alien invasions

That's what (((they))) want you to think

Why would you assume user is friends with children?

Attached: 5246109.jpg (640x360, 23.03K)

Didn't they change the definition of Vaccine because the Covid vaccine didn't do what a vaccine was suppose to do?

>he gets the flu vaccine

That shit really is useless, you're lucky to get 50% efficacy.