Visual Novels are fun

I prefer them to be renpy with Honey Select models instead of rpgmaker/unity/html or daz3d/koikatsu/2d scribbles. There are many opinions but mine is the best.

Attached: honey select chads we won.jpg (5120x2880, 2.49M)

post favorite vn vidya, op

i would fuck all of them
are they in a game?

Yeah the game is Eternum.

Attached: Eternum preg.png (1419x1009, 34.56K)

thanks hope its good

It's not done y-yet however but it is free.

Attached: Eternum 57 percent.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

aside from the obvious sex appeal, is the story decent?

I wanna rub my johnsson on Alex's abs

The story is 50% of the reason most fans like the game. However I have skipped nearly all the dialog because I only care about the pictures with only the barest of context.

Attached: 1656705119935.jpg (2048x1152, 149.53K)

i like to play doll house in hs2

Play the author's previous game, Once in a Lifetime
Legit a good, funny game. Made me laugh out loud a few times

Damn these models look better than the ones in the top dog games (Being a DIK, City of the Broken Dreamers, Milfy City)
How does he do it? is the creator Asian?

>Bra straps stick to the skin
This annoys me so much. 0/10, would not fap.

It's alright. Nothing amazing, especially since it's unfinished, but it does its job.

sex!

this, also the fact that it's complete automatically makes it better than almost everything else in the genre

its HS2

>Damn these models look better than the ones in the top dog games (Being a DIK, City of the Broken Dreamers, Milfy City)
>How does he do it?
He's just using Honey Select along with a suite of mods. What you're talking about in other VNs is Daz3d which has a lot of pic rel and often gets a back rap because anyone can download the out of the box assets and get their story out there without doing anything to make their characters look unique. That's not to say you can't make appealing characters with daz3d as in pic related.

Attached: screenshot0047.png (1879x1057, 1.98M)

I don't get what people have against rgpmaker, Nadia is made on rpgmaker and it's a very good game.

I hate Honey Select models. No matter how hard you try, a western face is impossible, they will ALWAYS look like slanteye gooks in disguise.

too much gameplay in between sex scenes. can't consistently jerk it

the western face mod changes that

>I don't get what people have against rgpmaker
I can read pretty quickly so I want to slap that spacebar/click. I don't want to have to walk around manually.

have sex

Attached: screenshot0117.png (1879x1057, 2.57M)

That's what the gallery is for.

Siren's Domain games are the exception to this, I like the gameplay and the pacing of the scenes is good, but the art is probably not everyone's cup of tea

booba

Attached: screenshot0109.png (1879x1057, 1.89M)

Game?

it's Duality. it also has this girl in it

>0.1.6b
Fuck no

i liked it.

Attached: screenshot0014.png (1738x978, 1.62M)

I like VNs. Some very good waifus in them.

Attached: wife.jpg (289x713, 59.13K)

So are these games composed of still images or they render the actual model? Hope I can run some of them in my old thinkpad.