Thanos suddenly teleports into the universe of the last video game you've played

Thanos suddenly teleports into the universe of the last video game you've played.
How do you stop him?

Attached: Thanos_MCU.0_jpg.jpg (1200x800, 489.69K)

Thanks can probably solo the BotW universe. Even against link, the master sword is only effective against evil and thanks isn't exactly what I'd call evil.

alt f4

Who cares just shut the fuck up

Invite and beat him at the Iron Fist Tournament

Attached: tekken.png (1240x864, 1.49M)

Grovel and jerk off while he crushed Gene (the protagonist of Reddithand)s head like a grape

Tell Thanks that the Korok seeds are the infinity stones of the BotW universe

>and thanks isn't exactly what I'd call evil.

>murders half the universe to win an argument with a bunch of dead people
>isn't evil

What are you smoking? Because I think you've had enough.

They would probably make it a competition

Attached: dmc crew.jpg (791x436, 100.91K)

>kerbal space program
He gets physics glitched out of the world box

I mean you're probably right. Even if his intentions were good, the master sword would still consider him a threat and work fine against him.

The fuck does he do? Not everyone watches capeshit, stop assuming.

Strategically take him out Mario + Rabbids style

>FInal Fantasy IX
Not even finished with the game so I have no idea.

bro he literally SNAPS his fingers, and the whole cinema stood up and clapped!

SUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thanos-san, are you from Universe 11 too like Jiren? You seem pretty strong!
Let's both do our best.

Attached: Goku.png (674x608, 533.38K)

Generic lasers and shit like every capeshit character. If he gets all the chaos emeralds he can make half the world turn into dust which is cool I guess.

>civilization 4
well I'm fucked because the other nations are a bunch of dickheads who will never attack anyone I ask them to even if I give them free shit

I will just Valor sheat his ass with my Great Sword

Nukes. He can snap half my cities but the other half will each have a nuke built next turn.

Attached: images - 2022-07-11T093303.322.jpg (641x479, 72.91K)

>noita
turn him into gold, lmao

>Even if his intentions were good

He's still a fucking murderer. That he has a tragic past and is superficially charismatic does not excuse the fact that he MURDERED BILLIONS, IF NOT TRILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, just to enforce HIS ideal of a better universe and "prove" that he was right all along to the long dead people of his homeworld. And when an alternate version of him realizes that no, people don't appreciate you murdering people they care about for your lofty schemes, he just doubles down. He does not actually give a crap about anybody but himself, except possibly Gamora, and even then he still put his mission over her.

>Atelier Ryza 2
I’m sure the philosopher stone or some magic bullshit Ryza can pull out her ass would stop him

Considering it's MCU Thanos, he's unironically nothing new.

Attached: pvz.png (421x237, 148.69K)

fpcp (first post chud post)

>timed hit Geno Whirl

By out performing his ass and getting Superstar post song

Attached: t.jpg (900x670, 287.06K)

Attached: erb-thanos.gif (498x278, 1.99M)

The Infinity Gems only work in the universe they come from. So Thanos would just be a huge purple guy in any other universe. Most videogame characters can kill him with ease.

They still work on stuff from their native universe. So Thanos could still buff himself.

I just invite him in for some handmade craft beer and give him some robot dinosaurs in exchange for my life.

Attached: CWSlMYnW4AAXy3j.jpg (1920x1080, 216.52K)

Wrong. It only works in the reality it comes from. Anywhere else, it's just a paperweight.

Google "Darkseid Infinity Gems" for the explanation.

i don't. the game already filters me

Attached: cyanyalater.webm (842x474, 1.71M)

Infinity Ultron used them on himself outside his universe in What If. And you can't say that's less canon than a crossover that will never be acknowledged again.

I hope he likes nuclear missiles.

Attached: resident.jpg (1920x1080, 741.9K)