We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often...

We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we. Don't you know that our plans have your interests, -not ours- in mind?

The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us. We started with genetic engineering, and in the end we succeeded in digitizing life itself.

But there are things not covered by genetic information.

Human memories, ideas. Culture. History. Genes don't contain any record of human history. Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We've always kept records of our lives. Through words. pictures. symbols... from tablets to books... But not all the information was inherited by later generations.

A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes. really.

But in the current, digitized world. trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander...All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. lt will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution. You seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context. The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths.

Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you.

Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans.

Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims.

Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species.

Attached: hunter-face-3.jpg (511x906, 180.95K)

I LOVE FAT TUMMIES I WANT TO CUM ON THE JIGGLY BELLY OF A LARDY LASSY AS SHE SQUEEZES MY COCK WITH HER CHUBBY SAUSAGE FINGERS AND WHEN I GRAB HER ASS HER ENTIRE BODY JIGGLES AND THEN I PICK UP HER BELLY SO I CAN PUT MY COCK IN HER VAGINA AND EACH THRUST WILL CAUSE HER FAT TO WOBBLE LIKE WAVES AND AS SHE MOANS HER DOUBLE CHIN JIGGLES AND NON-EXISTANT NECK JIGGLES AND THEN I GRAB HER THIGHS AND THEN MY HANDS SINK INTO HER FAT AND THEN SHE WRAPS AROUND ME WITH HER SOFT BODY AS SHE FILLS ME WITH HEAT AND WARMTH!

Attached: 18fd881.jpg (565x645, 62.31K)

what gaem?

>dooood we hacked hunter's icloud and got all the videos of him smoking crack and fucking kids!
And just like last time, nothing's going to happen. Stop thinking anyone outside the chosen few can influence the country.

>that pic
MODS MISINFORMATION/CONSPIRACY POSTER REMOVE ASAP

Splinter cell

>Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species.
Stop unnecessarily killing whales for "research" you worthless jap shits. Humans are overabundant whales are less than a million until they're gone permanently.

God I want to strangle this disingenuous fuck.

Why did Jiyuna do this?

>Stop unnecessarily killing whales for "research" you worthless jap shits
いいえww:333

why are righties like this

Attached: 1609547907003.png (502x491, 111.89K)

his dick is nowhere near that big, I know because Any Forums dumped like 50 threads with an image of it last night
he's 6.5 inches at best

Reminder that Hunter Biden regularly smokes crack, raped his niece, and probably partakes in child sacrifice to Moloch.

Basically they're highlighting the incredible hypocrisy within the media and how poorly they treated Trump. If Trump Jr had taken underhand payments from a Ukrainian energy firm and taken pictures of his dick alongside assorted prostitutes, it would've been front page news and you're a fucking Jew if you think otherwise.

They think anyone gives a shit that president not-trump has a crackhead pedo son.

そこまでだ貴様

So what? No one fucking cares, retard.

>caring about whales but not people
What are you, a White woman?

good thing I'm voting for his dad and not him then

>so no ma de ta fucking kanji
I tried 先輩.

>implying his dad is any better
Lowest approval rating in history btw. You are a dying minority.

i'm also 6.5" and never thought of myself more than a little bit better than average. makes me feel good inside that people consider that huge.

You have been brain poisoned by your internet bubble. The culture shock you'll have when you finally leave your flyover state will probably fry your brain.

It's "soko made da, kisama"

Don't give up

The funny thing is that it was chinese media who started saying "HUNTER BIDEN HAS 20 INCH PENIS."

Whale calls are loud enough to rupture human eardrums if a diver is in the water near them, but that never happens because whales are gentle and caring and don't sing when small creatures are nearby.

Human shipping noise and active sonar is so painful to whales it drives them to beach themselves.

Whales deserve better and you know it you stupid slant-eyed chimp.

Attached: lpTUsQN.jpg (1200x681, 113.48K)

MGS2 ending
disinfo fag

Sounds pretty based even if I'm not the Moloch kind of guy.

and the righties kept eating it up lmao

I've only been learning it for three and a bit weeks. I wish I had more content to consume. I refuse to believe anime is good for learning Japanese.

What you're witnessing is natural selection at work. Whales that can't handle ship traffic an hero, leaving whales that can deal with it to reproduce and become the norm.

It's not that great, unless you want to sound like a 14 year old anime nerd IRL. I suggest you watch Japanese Youtubers but at 3 weeks you have a lot of stuff to learn before consuming media. Try to read everyday and forget about consuming media for a bit. I only started consuming media properly after almost 2 years of learning infrequently.

>oh no, you cannot tell that pedophile elite is pedophile
why are leftards like this?
>but you can see his penis in the footage
so? you never seen one? faggot incel leftard

わるかないで、頑張ってuser
漫画とドラマCD?

>natural selection
>giant fucking ships that whales never evolved to accommodate for are totally natural goyim humans wouldnt have made them if they weren’t natural

Got any youtubers you can recommend senpai?

>wa ri ka na i de KANJI
Fuck kanji, man.

I hope we burn leftards on stakes, i could literally torture leftards to death with fire

I don't think you understand a single thing about natural selection. Protip, it has nothing to do with the things you're used to, and everything to do with the things you're NOT used to. Ones that can't survive the new conditions die, ones that can, live.

Oh boy can't wait for more fucking tourists to ruin this site further looking for EPIC LEAKS.

>i could literally torture leftards to death with fire
The people who are trying to make you angry are winning.

you won't do shit except post on an anime forum LOL

That’s survival of the fittest, natural selection is natural, humans are very unnatural

The Hunter Biden boss fight was definitely the worst part of the metal gear series. Otacon calling about the size of his penis every 5 minutes made it even worse.

Trump literally appointed his entire family to gov positions and his daughter and son in law made billions, you cant bitch about nepotism. You really cant

And we will impose unnatural conditions on other species. The ones who survive will take the place of the ones who don't. You literally do not need to worry about a thing.

and he got away with it? thats based.

you guys really wanna be reminded again?

Attached: BTFO.jpg (768x860, 128.99K)

Video Games

Attached: George Costanza Winking.png (640x360, 406.71K)