The greatest game of all time

the greatest game of all time

Attached: header (3).jpg (460x215, 52.45K)

Played the shit out of RDR original and zombie expansion way back in the day, but never tried RDR 2. Good game to get for my Series X? Are the graphics upgraded?

Yeah it's mint, lots of fun and a lot to see.

I don't know. I've recently played through it and after a while I found the gameplay really boring

Nah. It is excellent though.

Attached: gone fishin.jpg (1920x1072, 307.15K)

Zoomers only like fast paced FPS online games, so i'm not surprised

I loved trolling people online in the original, then having them chase me across the border into Mexico, just to camp out in the fortress, snipe them and have them cry more haha

it would be without the gang shit and just let you play in a wild west sandbox forever.

is that really a bad thing though?

>it would be without the gang shit

Is it like GTA4 where you have to go bowling with Roman?

>pic not related

yes

definitely the game of the decade. nothing even came close to it after it released.

It's been 2 years Rockstar, where is the PS5 patch?

RDR2 is pure unplayable horseshit and this thread is full of npcs who consume moviegames

stick to fromshit threads plebbit. bye.

No

yes

No. It's shit compared to the original

It will come out in a year and cost $50

>Zoomers only like Quake, Tribes and Unreal Tournament
Neat

This isn't a game. It's a movie with a section where you can walk around and press some buttons

>red dead redemption 2
>it's actually a prequel
What did they mean by this?

seethe

The mere thought of playing another R* game where your character moves and controls like he's in a pit of molasses makes me want to kill myself

Will probably never touch this

fuck you

arthur 100% moves more nimble and faster than you buttonmasher. now kys.

Western games are trash and will never be the best at anything

post your jaw

...I teach spinning classes like a fag and i'm a track & field champ from a long line of champions. Of ALL the anons you could levy that shit at, you chose me.

LMAO'ing at your entire existence, ESL gremlin