What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: url(4).jpg (1600x1200, 203.05K)

Dunno as i don't follow eceleb cancer

He was a retard who got butthurt that the gold rush didn't last forever.

Long gone are the good ol days

Attached: Classic Game Room.jpg (1039x760, 126.68K)

It still was going on, he just wasn't making as much so he signed a stupid deal with Amazon and made even less.

>What the fuck was his problem?
He never played Garry’s Mod.

Attached: 873F0D21-E5E5-4078-99B1-CE3AE6B70CC5.jpg (1920x1080, 280.37K)

Classic Game Room is based. I watched his Seaman review when I was like 7 years old. Classic old school internet

>YOU SUCK!!
>so does your mom.

What do you think Mohammad from Qatar thinks of it all

Classic Game Room was comfy AF, why did he end it?

Attached: ob_61deb1_bring-this-on-her.jpg (467x272, 22.74K)

>Mohammad from Qatar
lel

>top 10 anime betrayals

Is Ben 10 still his most-watched video?

he went political and his favorite record store closed down

I don't think it paid enough for him.

And publishing coloring books and shit does

Youtube changed how much content creators were making and that really pissed him off and so he tried to move his stuff to another platform, but that didn't work and killed everything. It's weird because the dude's family is rich and so it's not like it should've been a big deal, but he was probably trying to make a name for himself outside of his family's wealth and was angry when nothing ever worked out. He tried to be like a history documentarian or something outside of the video game thing and that didn't really work out.

He scrambled the instant anyone even mentioned the idea of Youtube cutting ad revenue from vidya content. Then TDS pushed him even further down.

Name a single concern liberals had about Trump that didn't turn out to be true

>prove a negative
Name one that was.

His wife also left him at some point. Either from the money or other things. Dunno if his direction change was a result of him trying to earn more to keep his wife around.
At one point they tried to get back together during his “rebranding” but they’re divorced now and I think it scarred him
Hard to tell if his wife was being a bitch or reasonable to leave him

I remember loads of people concerned on Election Night 2016 that the judiciary would become an activist conservative one and overturn things like Roe or the separation of church and state, yet those people were accused of chicken littling. The federal judiciary is now full of conservative political hacks that don't rule based on the law but rather their politics.

So one thing, that happened two years after he got out of office?

I mean he did buy that whole warehouse and a retro car basically just for a video background

>stella is most likely dead

Attached: 1649794388620.jpg (500x372, 15.74K)

Judicial appointments have decades of impact. Also the separation of church and state being destroyed by his picks has way more impact than anything related to abortion. It's basically dead as a concept, we might as well just have the government fund religious schools outright now, there's zero protection for a secular society anymore.

>the dude's family is rich
NEWSFLASH: rich people really really hate giving money to their kids if the kid is over 18. Asking money as a 30+ loser is big no no.

>the separation of church and state being destroyed
When did that happen?

Kids like Mark are the second or third sons that families just let do whatever. JonTron is in a similar situation. In previous centuries they'd be monks or prominent traders or something.
This last term where the Supreme Court said that states can't refuse to fund religious institutions of all kinds simply because they're religious. Which defeats the point of separation of church and state, the state is compelled to fund the "church" and its teachings. Oh and you can force students to pray at a public school and you can't punish the teacher for it at all. It's madness. Can't wait until Muslim schools start getting funded with taxpayer dollars though lol

Tbf he was probably richer than Mark was, but selling the games on eBay was bad form, especially because Mark didn't need the money and actually liked the games.