How did you first react to the ending of this game?

How did you first react to the ending of this game?

Attached: Klonoa_playstation_front(1).jpg (256x255, 37.71K)

I was confused as fuck

i played the demo of this game on Switch and I didn't like it much. It's really simple. And is it just me or does Klonoa 2 feel...slower?

great game

Attached: 2021-01-20_18-25-58.png (640x480, 370.59K)

This

Attached: Klonoa - Door to Phantomile (USA)-201022-222652.png (1317x1080, 199.56K)

it caught me off guard completely, but it was beautiful ending
it still makes me cry even now

Sadness, but a good type of sadness.

Capcom??

That's what it says when you cap it on Vita for some weird reason.

That is pretty weird. I wonder if Capcom was involved with the Vita port somehow.

Have you found him yet?

Attached: klonoa-sighting.jpg (4096x2931, 1.46M)

I wonder how tight that belt gets

It was foreshadowed but still a surprise. The whole game is meant to be a metaphor for dreams so I’m assuming that the ending relates to waking up and having to go back to reality. I think that “fake memories” with no precedent are a bit contrived but I still enjoyed it. Phenomenal game overall, though I never played the sequel

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

>The whole game is meant to be a metaphor for dreams so I’m assuming that the ending relates to waking up and having to go back to reality
That is correct, as you are Klonoa. He is your clone-oa. And just like you leave when you're done with the game, he also has to leave once he's done in the dream world.

wtf ive been to this exact place. its in fresno, ca campus pointe
klonoa was there

It's been a while but I don't remember feeling anything.

Seemed a bit unfair to Klonoa. Huepow was a dick

huepow couldn't avoid doing it without dying himself

>"I'm glad this games over with. Now to mark it off my backlog."
t. me a week ago

I think the ending is a bit overrated, I played it for first time last week and despite felling a bit sad. I believe the ending would have been more impactful if there wasn't an Extra level for 100% reward with its own story and if Klonoa died/vanished instead of being sent to his world and series didn't have any other sequels
That's my opinion

Attached: 1559529340832.png (455x448, 8.36K)

Bump

it's just meant to represent the player waking up from a dream he doesn't want to end, no need to make it edgy for no reason