Just finished this absolute kino

Just finished this absolute kino.
What are some other games that could scratch a similar investigation/detective itch?

Attached: 1657088718470.png (1600x800, 1.11M)

there are none
you've experienced something unique and won't be able to do so again

La-Mulana, maybe

Those sherlock holmes games. You collect the clues and make deductions but you have to make conclusions.

ROTOD is an indie kino, pretty unique, there's a lot of games that fit your description but don't have the same feeling

I just started playing. Will I need to write something down to do the elimination process later or is it perfectly possible to complete the game just by using that book?

Book's enough. Just don't neglect it.

I'd say Outer Wilds, but is has a much heavier emphasis on exploration. Think of it as detective work vs archeology. Also, it's in space. Still a wonderful game.

I didn't need to write anything down.

probably none, i'd compromise and just search for difficult puzzle games instead

This made me a fan of Lucas Pope. Papers Please was good but seemed to be a gimmicky one hit wonder. This shows that the guy has genuine artistic vision

Obra Dinn is great as a proof of concept. I genuinely hope 1000 games copy what it tried to do

Not the same, but Her Story, Outer Wilds, Sexy Brutale, Unheard, and Ethan Carter similarly emphasize detective work.

Book is enough honestly. It's easy to access and navigate, and it gives you a good amount of information.
>I'd say Outer Wilds
Played it already, and I liked it a lot as well. It's not the same, but it also has that aspect of only getting snippets and slowly piecing together the whole story. In fact, I enjoyed playing the whole story chronologically in my mind while playing the game.
Got the DLC recently, will probably play that next.

I did the first part of the captain and started the second part when the ship is attacked.
When I looked at one of the dead sailors, his portrait is no longer blurred and according to the game, this means that I already have a way to deduce his name. But I'm sure I have not found any clues for that yet.
When the portrait becomes normal, does this mean that I already have a 100% chance to know the name, or do I need to at least finish the chapter or something?

The DLC is also amazing. Prepare for feels

>When the portrait becomes normal, does this mean that I already have a 100% chance to know the name, or do I need to at least finish the chapter or something?
I don't think there's a 100% chance to know the name for a lot of the people, you'll often need an elimination process, or even just some trial and error.
I still had less than half of the people when I had finished all the memories, but just started going through the book chronologically, case by case, revisiting some memories afterwards, and I ended up getting everyone.
So I wouldn't worry that you aren't able to get people immediately.

Thanks for adding literally nothing to the conversation. Filtered, tripfaggot

You can't really scratch that itch dude, maybe Outer Wilds like people mentioned after me, but its really not even close

Why did he do it?

Attached: file.png (350x469, 183.94K)

Tunic plays with knowledge pretty well. Not as good as Outer Wilds in my opinion, but I definitely had to break out a lil notebook for it to jot things down. It has a whole language you can actually learn but who the hell has time for that.

Easy get rich scheme gone wrong.
I have to ask though, why did HE do it? seriously, one second they are discussing a mutiny, and the second he's blowing the gunner's aid's brains out

Attached: 1626954701473.png (278x369, 101.69K)

FORMOSA #1 ATLANTIS EAT WHOLE MY ASSHOLE LONG DAY
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Mermen 六四天安門事件 The Obra Dinn Voyage of 1802 天安門大屠殺 The Obra Dinn Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Shellist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Swim Forward 文化大革命 The Great Octopodidae Cultural Revolution 人權 Mermen Rights 民運 Fishsticks 獨立 Aquaculture 多黨制 Formosa 中華民國 Republic of Atlantis 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Chinaman Shoes 達賴喇 Crabfags 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Canaries Nichols Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Quicksilver 劉暁波 It-Beng Sia 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Maba the Frenchman 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1634574356062.png (1440x1899, 157.41K)

He was probably not decided on mutiny yet, but he was trying to stop the gunner's mate from murdering the last midshipman and ended up shooting him in the struggle.