"Changing skin color options ingame shouldn't be a thing because it's impossible to do in real li-"

>"Changing skin color options ingame shouldn't be a thing because it's impossible to do in real li-"

Attached: 1657363629521.webm (480x600, 865.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

skin cells dont work that way

you will never be whi-

Attached: 1633919268664.jpg (1237x738, 162.07K)

Attached: 1592237678190.gif (332x332, 1.78M)

Albino black people still look black.
Google it yourself if you dont believe me.

Nobody ever said that.
However, here's an actual on-topic video game-related comment:
I hate how you couldn't change your skin color in Animal Crossing New Leaf, I think New Horizons changed it but I don't have a switch so.

Attached: 625.jpg (290x171, 14.86K)

Only african blacks look black, most black people look white.

that's just makeup getting burned off.

>character gets updated

Attached: 6971527284062686469.webm (576x1024, 2.03M)

If it can't change bone structure it's worthless Even if it was real
Blacks with white features yadayada

That's someone getting a tan either removed or put on in reverse. It's obviously not a black person's hand.

>When you realize that every person you previously interacted with might have be a nigger

Attached: hank-schrader.gif (498x294, 2.01M)

sovl v soulless

>Sand Village Bitches
Dry Pussy

ruined

pretty sure its hair removal user. i'd guess the black stuff is to make it clear which parts they've already laz0r'd

Why does skin color matter? I thought Martin Luther King said we should just each other based on their character and not their outer image?

but black people wish it were true. they hate their skin and also thenselves

this video is extremely important and you don't ubderstand anyone unless you've watched it
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

sand pussy
sussy

t. goblino

Hello, Rabbi!

albino blacks are somehow uglier than just blacks. I guess not being black makes how ugly blacks are stand out more.

nice try
this gif is reversed

lol no they dont

comments off, kek

wheres the proof

>play terraria
>change your skin and eye color at a dresser

I agree, there's no such thing as race. That's why a one-state solution is what is best for Israel. It's high time the Palestinians and Israel learned to live together. :)

>might have be a nigger
You best start believing in nigger stories, Miss Turner... you are one!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.59K)

because it's one of the most important things in the world. it is what makes you who you physically are and how you are observed by others

>and how you are observed by others
but i guess this is the problem for ugly darkies and they get their feelings hurt along the way

just live in the fucking shadows where no one can see you. you already know you're ugly so don't be vain and show your face in public out of spite

there's one human race but jews aren't human

>blacks and dark skin people are taught they are bad and ugly
>they think black/brown is bad/ugly
how ground breaking

>Comments are turned off.
damnit!!

>blacks and dark skin people are taught they are bad and ugly

Attached: 1640061245112.jpg (578x341, 22.57K)

holy cope nigger lips

It's weird, MMORPGs skirt around this issue by saying "Skin dye" and using every color of the rainbow like blue/red/purple as options on top of natural skin colors. Games like Pokemon don't let you change the moment you pick in the beginning, which sucks. In real life, you can tan, or turn pale, or just naturally change skin color over time, and games should reflect that.

Is 2018 a long time ago in zoomer years? It feels like like yesterday for me.

Women really hit the wall at age 20 don't they?

>is worthless cunt whore now
does she herself even realize?