Which was the bigger disappointment?

Which was the bigger disappointment?

strawpoll.me/46098493

Attached: 4D5ED624-D719-465C-91C5-7357177C6BD2.jpg (804x1539, 958.74K)

Neither, because I haven't been hyped for a game since around 2012.

MGS. Cyberpunk was buggy on release but still was a complete game

MGS5 was supposed to be the epic conclusion to the series and wasn’t that good, yeah cyberpunk was shit but it was standalone

Metal Gear Solid 5 because i actually expected it to be amazing after playing Ground Zeroes and the opening of Phantom Pain.
I never had expectations for Cyberpunk.

MGSV and its not even close. are you a zoomer?

Cyberpunk is awful but MGS5 is a far bigger disappointment

MGSV wasn't a disappointment at all. Story ends abruptly, but besides that it still an amazing experience with great gameplay and atmosphere
Cyberpunk is straight up an alpha version release, its objectively unfinished (not like with MGSV) and they factually cut a lot of contend that was PROMISED to be in there

>great gameplay
Lmao
>and atmosphere
Dead soulless open world

Anyone who says Cyberpunk 2077 is a zoomie.

>MGSV
>literally had Any Forums postphoning their suicide
>Kojima actually had credibility with MGS1, MGS2 and MGS3

>Cybershit
>Made by developers who couldn't make a fun 3rd person hack and slash game designed around one character

MGSV coulda be the GOAT

What atmosphere?

cyberpunk, i guess? but only by a little, they are both pretty good games

But MGSV is the best metal gear game

I almost quit this fucking hobby or whatever because of how disappointing MGSV and FFXV were. I had convinced myself that nothing would top those games, that I could stop gaming after them. MGSV is the game that taught me hype is bad.

Nobody expects anything from Kojima except for shiteaters.
Cyberpunk wasn't a disappointment unless you were a poorfag.

MGS5 and it isn’t close

>CP2077
uooh

It does have great gameplay

with how many people were saying that back then, i do wonder how many people legitimately killed themselves when they actually played through it

>using buzzwords
the only soulless thing in this thread is you, fucking meatbag

>i do wonder how many people legitimately killed themselves when they actually played through it
I hope it was a sizable number of them

I never even finished MGSV so probably that.

Most of Any Forums is full of election tourists and zoomers that lack an imagination and need to have bullets flying 24/7, in-game currency used to unlock loot boxes and other Ponzi schemes, DLC crossover skins, meme references, super linear gameplay progression, boxed in fundamentals, and developer handholding. It's why Elden Ring is filtering them more than Dark Souls 1 (the most linear) did. Look at these two
They lack creativity and an appreciation for the subtleties of game design. Zoomers: stand still on Mother Base...you can hear the waves crashing against the steel support beams. Listen in on your soldiers and you'll hear their conversations. Observe the animals as they carry on in realistic fashion. Feel the heat of the Afghani sun on your exposed skin, feel the humidity of the African jungle on your face. Immerse yourself in the game. MGS5 (and Cyberpunk too, truthfully) does an excellent job of selling the setting.

Yeah but where’s the soundtrack?