Liurnia of the lakes

This place is killing my interest in the game, such incredibly shitty and boring world design

Attached: 199B0112-C02B-4ED0-8AA1-68E6D788C8C3.jpg (2560x3602, 1.76M)

Terrible bait, dilate your neo-vagina.

most kino area of the game.

>not even at the snow area
OH NO NO NO
you're gonna drop it.

I really don't get people saying it's the best area in the game, it's super flat and yet terrible to traverse.

I agree OP, its the worst area in the game by far
Fairly sure you can skip it though if you want, go altus instead assuming youre not underleveled af

What's the matter user, you don't like crawdads and harry potter?

The game is too big for its own good. It should have had smaller more intricate areas and dump all the tombs and caves.

>shitty and boring world design
why? what's wrong with it? as far as I can tell it's pretty good.
>raya lucaria academy is great
>albinauric village has a cool if not simple boss
>everyone loves prawn
>lobsters
>crystal dragon
>fish people
>magic trolls
>secret mansion with spider hand monster things
>loli towers
what's there not to love?

great views less dungeons more hand crafted small areas like cave village, fish village forest.

I quit at liurnia

what kind of fucking loser gets filtered at liurnia of all places?

The whole game has boring, shitty world design. I lost interest in a second play through because of it.

When has misty swamps and steep cliffs making you either fast teleport around the whole map, or run around everything over and over ever been appealing game design? Shit’s incredibly boring

The sad truth is that the game peaks at Limgrave

>misty swamps and steep cliffs make me either fast teleport around the whole map or run around everything over and over
wat. nice way to dodge the question I guess.
>misty swamps and steep cliffs
so you don't like the aesthetics? how does that make game design bad? what's wrong with the level itself? it's a large, wide open "lake" surrounded by tress and shrubery that sit atop a series of hills and mountains. you have a horse which allows you to cover ground quickly, and the flat terrain makes fighting enemies easy to manage, unlike the narrow and condensed tunnels or crypts that are optional dungeon areas. I'm trying to understand exactly what you want, so why don't you tell me which area is your favorite among the first three areas (limgrave, liurnia, caelid) and why you feel that way.
again, why do you feel this way?

>raya lucaria academy is great
what so great about lucaria? thought it was shit, besides being very short of course

The large boring lake sucks but the actual dungeon of the area is quite good.

I hope they don't make elden ring 2 and instead make dark souls 4 or some shit

The Lakes filtered me, dropped the game after entering the Academy.

So it’s never going to get better? Limgrave was fun and interesting, is this one of those games were everything gets bleaker/darker more unispiring and more annoying to traverse the more you play? (Not talking about difficulty)

Because its a fucking outoor sewer level

Not him, but liurnia is either too flat in the center, making it boring, or too steep on the perimeter, making it a chore. Multiple times I had to take extremely long routes for places that were next to each other. Limgrave has a very good balance by comparison

No it isn't. The game has an actual sewer level in it for reference.