This is the most complete action game package out there. Really, just an all around amazing experience

This is the most complete action game package out there. Really, just an all around amazing experience.

Attached: DMC5_Base_game.png (1080x1080, 2.46M)

>Complete
>No Divergence mode
>No actually functioning online

Lot of DMC threads, lately. Not that I'm complaining.

Attached: Chad Devil Hunter Walk.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Nero in 5 looks like the typa guy that would bully you in high school

Attached: 20201109070855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

Nero is actually the type of guy that looks like he would bully you in high school, but is a pretty cool guy you'd eat pizza and have a beer with. Basically a lovable jock.

>Really, just an all around amazing experience
No, cuz V is garbage.

Attached: 1655578525258.jpg (1000x919, 117.33K)

>nuFag May S0¥
come back when (you) want to talk about the ones that don't suck prior to 4, since (you) actually needed to check

Viltered

What fun is there to be had with co-op? makes the game easier

Completely agree. Best action game. Especially the Special Edition.

You play these games for the freestyle not the challenge. Also co-op does make it harder because it forces the devs to get rid of the enemies turning inactive if you just turn the camera to face a wall, because even if you do that they'll still be active on the other player's side.

It really is. Most of my issues are minor and QoL tier.

Agreed.

What if styling is the challenge for me? of course you can play it safe but that's the most boring way possible to play these games, having another seems tedious, everything will die faster than it already does.
Now about proper challenge there's DMD and HellHell.

My favourite game of 2019 and one of my favourite games period. I always end up coming back to it.
The pre-release threads was the most fun I've had on Any Forums in a long time.

Attached: 1600387497272.jpg (992x1024, 161.58K)

You mean the most GREY action experience. ANd the most hallway level design.

I would like Co-op BP if it was competetive, like a race against another player through the stages where you'll be constantly catching up to each other, don't know how it could be implemented but you get me.

>V filters another one

Attached: cd7.png (640x757, 795.01K)

just beat dmc 1 should I try beating very hard and dmd or move on to 3?

Continue until you get filtered by DMD or decide to struggle through.

Play them all on normal first.

please tell me i'm not the only retarded enough to grab the breakers in BP in the complete opposite order sometimes.

Up to you. When I first beat 1 I was so pissed and moved promptly on to 2. Now I've beaten 1 on all modes, s ranked normal and hard but gave up with DMD.