Metroid

What went right?

Attached: metroid dread.jpg (2000x1000, 631.05K)

My newfound desire to see bird daddies dick their human daughters

Is this worth 60 bucks? Played the demo and the controls feel really smooth but idk if I want to pay full price for it.

I haven’t had this much fun moving around a character in a metroidvania since Super. That keeps me coming back to it a lot. Shits just smooth and fast as fuck

It's a $30 game, 40 at best.

>fantastic movement and controls Samus has literally never felt better
>great boss fights and enemy design
>stellar portrayal of Samus’s character, showing that she can be ‘bad ass’ but also a down to earth and gentle individual when confronted with allies
>tons of sequence breaks and power ups offer more utility than ever

My only real complaints with the game is the rather forgettable soundtrack and the long loading times between areas. Still a top 3 Metroid game in my opinion.

>butter smooth controls
>fun new power ups
>clever puzzles
>excellent boss fights
>cool story
>Samus' fantastic characterization
Dread is a damn fine game.

Nothing, still falls flat compared to Super Metroid.
I literally remember nothing about the game except some meme cutscenes, meanwhile I can run through every single room from Super Metroid in my head.

It's worth $93.99, actually.

Lol

Nothing

>I can run through every single room from Super Metroid in my head
Weird, people who hate Dread usually have no problem with it living rent-free in their's.

Wait for a sale.

it's far more polished and has much higher production value than 100% of other indieshit metroidvanias, that's where the price tag comes from. it's worth it for such a stellar experience but i am a biased metroidfag

>Nintendo
>Sale
lol

All metroid games have forgettable soundtracks. The Super is only exception.

They do, infact, do sales, but only on the e-Shop and not physically.

Lol

original metroid's was pretty good and so were the prime games

Fans felt really deprived
You can probably find it for $40

Never said I hated it.
It's a decent enough game on its own, but extremely forgettable in the grand scheme of things.

Even still being pretty linear, I'm really glad they stopped marking the map for where you need to go like in Fusion and Zero Mission. I really hate that stuff.