2k22

>2k22
>Witcher 3 is still the greatest game ever made

Attached: greatest game ever made.jpg (1920x1080, 509.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxcC8VvDA-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shame that it got downgraded because they weren't able to settle with a PC-only release
Other than that, yeah, great fuckin game

unironically yes

boring, tedious, annoying game

And it always will be.

great game
thinking about a second playthrough but this time I bang Triss instead of Yen

Attached: 1605111934871.jpg (500x457, 59.03K)

Disgusting

It isn't

It sucked on release and it sucks now, autist.

This autists youtube channel is still going 7 years later with new fucking secrets and content that he finds.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxcC8VvDA-0

Crazy how Witcher 3 had so much detail/content only for Cybersoy 420 to turn out the way it did.

>15 years after launch
>It's still a meme to say "Generic, broken, barely-functional third-person hack-and-slash game with VN dialogue choices is the best game ever made".

The funny part is people actually believe he meme. And that LITERALLY no person has ever, in history, actually praised the moment to moment gameplay of TW3, it's literally always "Well I liked this one quest story, and the dialogue/voice acting was nice".

the nextgen version will literally fix that

>And that LITERALLY no person has ever, in history, actually praised the moment to moment gameplay of TW3,
I like it

Yes user, thank you for contributing to the ongoing meme. It continues to be a funny joke.

>best games of all time include Planescape Torment, New Vegas, Baldurs Gate, Ultima 7, Fallout 1/2, VtMB, OoT etc
>all games with dogshit moment to moment gameplay

Woah.....

It’s shit. Literally worse than Cyberpunk tier open world but redditors memed it into being good because of le novels and le deep story. YAWN. Maybe if they saw it for what it was they wouldn’t have gotten so disappointed by the next CDPR launch

The last great video game.

Attached: 13CE274F-7E7F-498D-8AEF-46530B61195D.jpg (460x453, 49.13K)

It's a good game, sure, but you need to play more games user.

found the non-white

im gonna buy the first one
haven't played any witcher, curious

The first one is my favorite, but you have to get used to it. It's very janky and the very beginning sucks.
I'd say finish chapter 1 (not the prologue) before deciding if the game is for you or not.

>And that LITERALLY no person has ever, in history, actually praised the moment to moment gameplay of TW3, it's literally always "Well I liked this one quest story, and the dialogue/voice acting was nice".
You mean like every critically acclaimed RPG ever made?

yen brings out my primal beast breeding urges

>22 years later
>still the best
Witcher drones still can't play it

Attached: Deus_Ex_Box.jpg (953x953, 86.7K)

holy shit it takes 15gb of space
guess I'll be playing it tomorrow then

Too homoerotic for my tastes, srry.

Nextgen consoles are also weaker than the pc.