Was it that bad?

Was it that bad?

Attached: 234564536754.png (457x630, 534.34K)

Already posted less than 10 minutes ago

SPAMMER
THIS GAME IS SHIT

No, it's the only final fantasy I've dropped and restarted multiple times, it keeps me hooked at the beginning but keeps losing me near the end.
Which is ironic, considering that's when the game "opens up"and combat is at its most complex.
I think it's got strong characterization, and when everyone's character arcs are mostly resolved is when I stop caring.

>Was it that bad?
you are not going to get an answer. trying to discuss jrpgs and a FF at that is impossible because you attract every single obsessed neck beard weebo out there that has a love hate relationship with these games. and usually their opinions are based on some irrelevant little detail that they became austistically focused on. in other words talking about jrpgs is like talking about anime. the real answer is that: it's a decent 7/10.

Music and Sazh was good

>hey michael
>try go right

Attached: final hallway.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

I always got really bored before getting to where it supposedly gets good. I'm just not a fan of the way it looks I suppose

bump

bump

bump

I played it recently and I had to disable auto, once I did I enjoyed the combat.
Too bad that the game is so linear, but is is beautiful, has a nice soundtrack and great combat. The Jap voice acting was good too. So I finished the game despite it's linearity.
Then I went on and finished the whole XIII trilogy and I thought that the other 2 games were alright.
It helped that i am waaay less salty now because FFXIV exists and it is a somewhat traditional 3D FF that has all the casses, crystals, towns and interesting stories and characters that the series was previously known for having.

The locations are boring

Combat is good overall gameplay is bad and too linear.
I don't even hate the characters or the story, but they clearly wanted to push the fugitive on the run angle so hard that they willingly gave up on any gameplay outside of walking down corridors. Even FFX had other shit to do.
Overly hated (for a FF game which has plenty of mediocre to alright entries) but still a very flawed game.

Attached: 1491878949694.jpg (2464x1648, 1.26M)

Its in my top 10 OSTs of FF games and i like Lighting and Fang. Other than that theres is nothing notable about XIII and its sequels.

Attached: 536856798.png (403x348, 313.69K)

Plot writers need some philosophical depth, and the subtlety to match. Really, atheist writing is hopless.

Attached: 1623773311581.gif (700x704, 295.43K)

It was terrible. XIII-2 was basically an apology letter designed to fix all the shit people hated about it.

Is that what XIII was about?

13-2 was objectively the most boring trash and you contrarians will never change that

>Sky angels wanted to summon God (Gnostic ver.) back to Earth because they were bored and lonely.
>Figure the best way to do this is to kill so many humans that the creator notices and intervenes
>They can't do it directly, since they're forced to care for them, but the only surefire way to accomplish this is by using their powers as angels to enslave people, then have them kill them
>Enslaved humans can't kill their masters, so the suicidal angels force the angels on the ground to make ones that can kill them
>Entire story is this playing out, with sky angel occasionally chiming in to tell them it's hopeless to resist fate
>In the end, someone turns into Bahamut and the power of love (Lesbian) makes a giant pillar to catch the falling planet.
>People evacuate and live in fantasy Australia
In a nutshell

>Xbox360

Who the FUCK play jRPGs on Xbox?

Attached: 1655056050514.png (277x358, 87.99K)

I chose the console with better online sevices

Aside Steam its currently the best way to play the trilogy

Has the 60 fps issue been fixed yet in the steam version? I get immense screen tearing whenever i boot it up