How did they get away with this?

>New game in the series
>Released after a decade
>Massive step down in content, story and overall depth of mechanics
>Focus on 3d open world
>Due to the 3d open world, stutters to 10fps consistently in the main hub and has very slow loading times between zones
>Release it only on switch when its clearly not optimised for it
>Only 3 months later release it on steam where it 100% wont have any frame or loading issues forcing fans to buy it twice to play the game without issues
This series now deserves to die.
I still bought it on PC...

Attached: RF5.png (316x316, 221.67K)

tranny game

>3 months
It's been out for well over a year in JP

rune factory was never good.

to answer your question OP, its because of tendies

They added homosexuality to it to appeal to a market that doesn't give a damn about quality so long as they're pandered to.

Attached: rune fucktory.png (1544x2071, 256.5K)

>rune factory was never good.
RF4 is by the far the best Harvest moon esque game released in a decade. Stardew valley modded is a close second I would say.
RF1,2 and 3 are all good games but I think its quite hard to revisit them now.
Do nips even use steam though? I see the steam release as a purely western facing way to get more money

it's NIS being NIS tendies aren't resposible for everything.
you faggots really do suffer from TDS dont you?

I think you should refer back to what this user said

RF4 is one of the best vidya ever created

Attached: 1591347230716.jpg (788x524, 132.5K)

Just wait for Harvestella

>types instead of genders
It's already infested.

It's fucking 2022. Anyone who still doesn't understand that consoles are obsolete is braindead. The PS360/Wii gen was the last gen where exclusives existed and mattered. Since the PS4boner gen consoles have been garbage and inferior to PCs in every way. The PS2 was a glorious DVD player? Nah it had games. The PS3 was a glorious BD player? Sure but it had some games. Anything after? Who fucking needs it.
PS5 has no games, new Shitbox whatever it's called has nothing and everyone ignores it even exists lol. Switch barely gets any 1st party games and is mostly a "3rd party but semi-mobile" console and you can even emulate with a halfway modern PC.
RF5 had the luxury of being a Switch exclusive but when they ported RF4S and the SoS games to PC it was obvious RF5 could follow. It was just a matter of time for "exclusivity" to run out. The English release is a shitshow and only idiots would buy that bad Switch release when a better PC port was likely. Look at PoOt, it ran like shit on Switch and on PC is ran perfectly and looked much better. WHY GET RF5 Switch??? I'm happy they scammed retards by releasing the better version so soon after.
Understand this, zoomers and consoomers: "exclusivity" almost doesn't exist anymore. It's just timed. Wait a bit and play any of the other million games and get it on the better platform later with bugs fixed and feature complete even if the game is still trash. Now Fuuka!

Frontier is still better.

Yeah ofcourse it was a matter of time for exclusivity to run out. But 2022, like 2021 and 2020 has had like a grand total of 1 or 2 games per year worth fucking playing so when a game youve been waiting for a long time comes out you tend to want to play it asap.
I think you would have to be a giga retard to buy any story of seasons shit anyway, its all dog shit, same as how all new harvest moon is dog shit.
Its pretty fucking hilarious that you can check the steam reveiews for pioneers on steam and its just people saying its a worse 3d stardew valley you pay 5x as much for.

Rune factory 4 will always remain my absolute favourite game in the genre, and im sick and tired of the genre getting absolutely brutalised by any AAA or actual game stuido who tries to take a crack at it while games like Stardew and Portia laugh to the fucking bank.

>Check out some gameplay of RF frontier due to people comparing it to RF5 as a 3d game
>All the scenery and backgrounds are beautifully stylised
>Looks 100x better than RF5 despite being decades older
Its honestly fucking embarassing at this point

>Here
>have this Cheap hoe
Mist was a true sister

Attached: 1655927957721.png (162x156, 38.79K)

>where it 100% wont have any frame or loading issues
not too sure about that

The game would have ran like shit no matter what they released it on. Switch has way better looking games that run perfectly fine without massive frame drops constantly. The game is like the epitome of a cash grab from people that were dying for a new game.

Nintendo actually straight up let me refund this, no questions asked.

So, serious question, is the game worth buying on Steam? I replayed RF4 a fuckton but I want something different enough.