Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to read this in my voice

Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to read this in my voice.

Attached: 1595905882051.jpg (360x360, 47.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifunny.co/video/OwBmR5Lh9?s=cl
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have chosen, or be chosen, to relocate to one our finest remaining boards.

Let me read a letter I recently received. "Dear Dr. Breen. Why has the Combine seen fit to suppress our reproductive cycle? Sincerely, A Concerned Incel."

Welcome. Welcome to Any Forums.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining anonymous imageboards.
I thought so much of Any Forums that I elected to establish my thread here, in the catalog so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors.
I have been proud to call Any Forums my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to boards unknown, welcome to Any Forums.
It's safer here.

Attached: culture war hl2.png (1993x616, 194.72K)

I always loved that pasta.

Attached: vandal magister.png (1360x312, 98.76K)

Thank you for writing, Concerned. Of course your question touches on one of the basic biological impulses, with all its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species.
I also detect some unspoken questions. Do Our Benefactors really know what's best for us? What gives them the right to make this kind of decision? Will I ever get out of my basement and breed with a biological girl?

>don't read the bait posts, they put something in them to make you forget the thread topic
>I don't even know what we were originally talking about

ifunny.co/video/OwBmR5Lh9?s=cl

Welcome. Welcome to Toronto 17.

Attached: half life 3.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

Billboard should be banned.

CEO of Based in the flesh. Or rather, in the tuxedo suit. I took the liberty of relieving you of your pepe, sneed and other shitposting image folders; most of them were copyrighted intellectual property. As for the ban, I think you’ve earned it.

Attached: 1603960808656.jpg (512x384, 59.02K)

>despite making up 50% of the pet population, headcrabs make up for 100% of all pet related deaths
Jesus how is Kleiner going to cope with this

Tell me doctor semen, if you cum. You have sucked so much. What is it, exactly, that you have ejaculated? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.

Attached: 1654278925399.jpg (2488x7396, 3.7M)

This is not funny. You have the humor of a twelve year old.

This is very funny. You have the humor of a regular person.

Attached: 1654397680234.jpg (542x403, 22.36K)

This is funny when somebody says it isn't funny. But it is not funny otherwise.

Is anyone else disappointed with how lacking Alyx's city 17 felt compared to hl2? It was just such a slog of boring warehouses and dilapidated rooms, almost as bad as episode 1. Actually, the whole story beats of Alyx are just so muted and uneventful when compared to the other games in the series, it just felt lifeless.
At least the confrontation with the gman was really well delivered

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Most of Any Forums doesn't know what he sounds like

>Make free use of my traps, but take care not to become one yourself
jej

Remember when those lockdowns were going to be permanent and signal the beginning of white genocide? That sure got memory holed.

I loved the train yards and subway tunnels
It's so comfy exploring fictional dilapidated eastern European industrial areas with a creepy authoritarian alien presence