Fable reboot is looking good, huh? First they hire an american roastie who hates british humor as a writer, now this...

Fable reboot is looking good, huh? First they hire an american roastie who hates british humor as a writer, now this. It's over.

Attached: fable.png (760x813, 524.64K)

>Fable reboot
Why?

Why not?

How are Brits funny?

Playboy: The Mansion is unironically early 00s jank kino. Loads of those Sims clones actually were pretty fun

"OI M8, COME HERE AND SEE WHAT'S ON THE TELLY! SOME BLOKE IS WALKING ALL STRANGE LIKE! ALMOST PISSED ME KNICKERS I DID!"

Attached: Silly-walks.jpg (1200x676, 95.79K)

Are any of those games listed narratively worthwhile?

Attached: 1511578320598.jpg (581x425, 36.09K)

Because it was good and now it won't be

Control is okay, the rest are mediocre at best.

Playboy: The mansion? Holy shit, i'm in.

Microsoft cant manage a single studio and now they have like 50

At this point you would have a more consistent stream of revenue if you'd loan out the IPs to indie devs

Without Peter Molyneux it will not be the same and thats just a fact

American humor is loud, crass and ecstatic with varied results. British humor is understated, observationable, and usually sarcastic/sardonic but laced with affable British vernacular, also with varied results. Japanese humor involves panties and copious nose bleeds and this is why nobody likes them. Australians walk around with impromptu camera crews for when the opportunity to harass various wildlife presents itself.

Japanese humor is actually mostly "one person does silly/unacceptable thing and a sidekick apologizes profusely/explains the joke." What you're mentioning is just fanservice

Oh boy, thankfully we have much better comedy in America, right?

Attached: cat-dancing.gif (220x220, 377.22K)

scalebound part 2

>one person does silly/unacceptable thing and a sidekick apologizes profusely/explains the joke.
First character gets caught sniffing panties. Sidekick bows and apologizes profusely while staunching a nosebleed. I lived in Japan for 2 years and it was the same sitcom on every channel. I lived in Australia for six months and it was all reality television, tackling crocodiles and punching kangaroos.

wtf is this real???

holy shit...

>narrative lead
lmao the western game industry is such a joke

I don't know what Japanese comedy is like nowadays, but Sanjuro is one of the funniest films I've seen.

creatively bankrupt. All the new games are shit and the same so they just reboot old IPs for nostalgia bait because everyone laps it up but the only thing the game shares with the original is it's name

yea, but we now live in an era where we play sewer shit due to feminism.