WoW Dragonflight

What are the chances of it redeeming WoW? The new talent trees look nice and it adds a new race+class

Attached: world-of-warcraft-dragonflight-pc-game-cover.jpg (1440x810, 851.03K)

It needs to be content rich from the start
No more time gates
No more beta versions
Just a complete expansion

Until they get rid of level scaling it can't be saved

It's just Shadowlands repackaged in new areas. They even kept the covenant spells.

Scaling is the least pressing issue. They have to give up the golden goose token system and stop making challenge modes part of progression. They will do neither because it makes them too much money.

Attached: 00ntosr7zef71.png (1920x769, 405.63K)

It is impossible to fix. They ruined the lore. Even die hard mogs/mounts/chievos farmers that were sticking around for the story are burnt out. The afterlife no longer has any mystery or mystique and everything people did for the past 15 or so odd years was trivialized because the man who was pulling literally every string for all that time is afraid of YET EVEN WORSE THAT COMES NEXT! It's power creep but in story form. There's nowhere to go, it's just silly now. It was silly before but it was fun silly, now it's just daytime children's television silly, not bombastic comic book silly.

is this Cata all over again?

In retrospect Cata was pretty based compared to the last couple expansions. At least then you actually had to play and be decent to progress instead of cashing your way through the game.

>everything needs to be easy because Im shit at the game
no fag

Having to be decent is the entire reason people hated Cata and wanted Wrath back

>What are the chances of it redeeming WoW?
less than zero

zero you fucking addict.

I think it's one of the worst issues because it took the game from barely an MMO to not an MMO

I'm content with raiding and progressing on normal. If you're too retarded to complete normal, you shouldn't be playing this game anyway.

I've been playing retail for the first time since Wrath (came back for Classic and retail is including in the same sub) and it's like a wildly different game. Apparently everything level scales now? Mental.

Normal in Cata is literally modern Heroic

>being rushed out as soon as possible
>world quests
>rep grinds
>nothing but borrowed features from other mmos
>lame writing that even disney would be embarassed to put in a capeshit movie
>anything remotely suggestive or that could be interpreted as offensive to FICTIONAL FUCKING CHARACTERS erased from the game
>all artwork put through the ringer of sjw focus groups filled with frizzy haired africans and frigid unfun bitches who don't even like games desperatley looking for something to wag their finger at
>punished the playerbase by removing iconic /silly and /flirt emotes and forced them to sign a social contract despite their employees being the ones allegedly performing heinous sexual harassment and driving women to suicide

its unironically over, i'm sure it will be popular at launch but i guarantee this will be dead as fuck before the first major patch

Attached: gSkMRcmJluH4Uo_F-Ya7DYi2PprV20cBHRE-n3y_3gjqo9nz-F9KFkUSI5ZRsj12.png (900x562, 754.7K)

Doesn't change the fact that most people still suck

Yes and that's why everyone quit. Good job retard

i wanna fuck a dragon

Attached: 1612407356942.webm (1340x1080, 2.97M)

Only thing WoW has going for it is M+ dungeons and the "false" sense of character customization the game brings. The game now exists due to credit card swiping fomofags who are to afraid to unsub in fear of losing out on another shitty recolored mount.

>The new talent trees look nice
Ah yes, the illusion of choice because we're all going to pretend that we don't just pick the objectively best builds from a website that tells us what to do.

>what are the chances of someone with full blown AIDS going back to just being HIV positive
user, pozzed is forever.

Attached: 1637867465702.png (600x549, 288.38K)

Challenging content and infinitely scaling recycled content are not the same things you brainwashed nog

sexy legs

just when I thought they couldn't add anything more stupid looking. shit doesn't even look like warcraft

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>it will be popular at launch but i guarantee this will be dead as fuck before the first major patch
I'm already dreading the nonstop FASTEST SELLING PC GAME EVER rhetoric from the addicts like we got with Shadowlands.
I'd kill to see retention rates beyond the first week the raid opens for launch and each patch.

only subhumans