Uh uh uh ah ah uh uh uh ah ah ah ah uh uh uh uh

Uh uh uh ah ah uh uh uh ah ah ah ah uh uh uh uh

Attached: jiggywiggy.jpg (500x500, 49.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/clip/UgkxoPvK9pAFuRps-x6y6Ehe9pnMaw-VGVkV
youtube.com/watch?v=nkP1qXXSobg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his words are as meaningful as the average post here

Cast him

youtube.com/clip/UgkxoPvK9pAFuRps-x6y6Ehe9pnMaw-VGVkV

Oh fuck, legit just got hit with a nostalgia bomb.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkP1qXXSobg

... I wanna go back.

Is Tooie better then Kazooie? fuck you I think it is

It is.
Multpliayer is kino too.

ekum bokum

4 player
Jinjos only
Explosive eggs only
you will have a blast

It is. Easily.

I almost hate that the tacked on multiplayer was actually fun. It shouldn't be, but is was.

Just so strange to me how wildly opinions on Tooie have changed in the past few years. I remember for 15+ years it and Kazooie were always debated on which was better. Now most people side with Kazooie just because they prefer the linearity of it rather then the Metroidvania aspects of Tooie that i prefer

Tooie has always been better than Kazooie
Nuts and Bolts is not nearly as bad as people say it was

Mah nigga! Tooie is essentially a metroidvania collectathon, and I love it so much. The interconnectivity of the world makes for a lot of fun puzzles and sequences. The only time it ever gets annoying is Grunty Industries, since there's a bit too much prep work before you can do anything. Though I do love the beginning where you have to use the train to get in.

The interconnectivity is the coolest aspect for me by far. Still not something I've seen in any other platformer. I want this goddamn game to come out on Switch online solely so I can play Tower of Tragedy online with people who actually have BK knowledge

Banjo was never good.

I want a "Mario Allstars"-type package with Kazooie and Tooie. Physical copy. I would literally throw my N64 cartridges in the trash if they did this.

Way to insult the poor guy, user

>Metroidvania Collectathon
You wouldn't happen to know any other games similar to this? Sounds like an area that isn't filled much presently.

I'm honestly surprised how uncommon 3d metroidvanias are. Banjo Tooie and the Metroid Prime series are basically the only examples. Maybe Journey to the Savage Planet, but that's more of an RPG.

>online Tower of Tragedy
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. That would get so disgustingly vicious. I fucking want it.

What I find weird is that I never saw any debate on which one was better for those 15 years, only universal shitting on N&B without ever talking about the original games.

I'd say so just because Kazooie is too easy to beat.

Yeah, now everyone pretends to love tooie just to be contrarian, and proclaim that anyone who dislikes it is "uhh you're just parroting youtubers".