What improvements do you want in BOTW's sequel?

What improvements do you want in BOTW's sequel?

Attached: Zelda.jpg (1280x720, 115.3K)

More effeminate costumes for Link.

And also a thicker, more dominant Zelda.

Attached: 1531724548270.jpg (1431x842, 222.98K)

>more dominant Zelda.
This but Riju

Attached: 1539875008836.jpg (712x696, 95.87K)

Have Link as an adult and show his and Zelda's beautiful babies.

A lot of this

Attached: e5064d1ba7904d267d25e734c1ea9ce7.jpg (1232x2320, 226.25K)

butt sliders for link

1. If weapon durability is a thing, have an actual endgame where you can craft unbreakable weapons. Even if it's something tedious like "collect 50 of this weapon and give it to a fairy," still better than the old way.
2. Some full dungeon areas with slate effects modded, so like maybe you can only used 5 bombs. Maybe stasis only works when pushing away, maybe they start sealed and you unlock their effects again as you progress, some way to have the old zelda feel without locking shit behind needing to find weapons
3. Somewhere you can stare at Zelda's ass

Mipha dating

She's dead bro

These are very reasonable

Only thing it needs is more enemy variety. Everything else was pretty much perfect or nearly so.

Princess Zelda being naked at all times.

Ability to change Zelda's dresses or at least more costumes like Peach had in Odyssey.

The option to whore link out to big Gerudo women and fat old men.

Proper dungeons and how about side quests and exploration that doesn't end inexplicably with a shrine opening up

A story and dungeons. BOTW1 was shit. They need to make it more like OOT and MM but not like WW/TP/SS

Those were already in BOTW

Weapon craft mechanic, like forging seals from Age of Calamity to give them different properties or repairing ones that are about to break

Dungeons and enemy/boss variety
Also for something so controversial and jarring that all the newfag fake fans drop the series after this game

Attached: catch the hammer bro.png (713x909, 287.92K)

>What improvements do you want in BOTW's sequel?
Be able to be a blacksmith or some blacksmith

and more gerudo women

Attached: 1649613412854.jpg (661x527, 60.97K)

Playable day one on PC.

She's ugly

Story was there and in more content than any other Zelda. Guess you were to brainleto to look for it since it doesn't shove obligatory cutscenes on you.

Ability to marry Sidon

for it to be cancelled and replaced with a zelda game.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

Replace the stamina meter with a magic meter.
The magic meter replenishes overtime just like stamina does. But provided you have enough enough magic you can use your runes/magic with no cooldown. Instead the de facto cooldown will be the magic having to recharge when depleted.

Also. Give Link a mediocre close range attack using the magic arm. Which also drains magic and can only be used when you've got magic.
It'd be inferior to actually using weapons. But just knowing that Link wouldn't be awkwardly crippled without weapons (even though you're never ever without weapons in BotW) would feel less awkward.

How many times do I need to tell you fuckers in these threads. I literally only liked OOT and MM. I didn't like WW,TP,SS or BOTW. I just want more games like OOT and MM.

>when you use a healing item, HP is slowly recovered during gameplay, not in the menu
>improvised recipes made in the cauldron are not very effective, forcing the player to follow normal recipes instead of throwing anything in there and being rewarded
>at least 4x more variety of enemies
>several categories of collectables instead of just kokiri seeds, each with their different applications
>an entirely new world because I don't want to go back to the same one where I ventured for 150 hours without fast travel, but it won't happen

>How many times do I need to tell you fuckers in these threads
Maybe try not being Anonymous if you want everyone to respect your specific tastes.