KOTOR

>nooooooo you can't just be a good person, everything is le complicated!

Attached: kreia soy.jpg (669x678, 36.35K)

Really? Another thread that wants to shit on KOTOR2? You guys have been doing this for ages. How about some creativity, huh?

Attached: artworks-000464668200-0l8vpu-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 10.87K)

these threads are always hit or miss

Bad things have to be called out, lest they root themselves in the public consciousness and became acceptable and standard.

>Almost 20 years later
>still filters brainlets
How does she do it? Is she the most powerful old woman in all vidya?

Attached: kreia 1.jpg (1200x2438, 233.54K)

Haha, conventional morality go brrr

Attached: Space Jesus.jpg (512x512, 25.27K)

Did this lady ever consider that maybe I want to do good things to lessen the suffering in that universe? You can still do good things even with tons of complications.

dogshit game
dogshit writing

>i'm just being a good person

we all know if kotor 2 had no alignment system you would be less willing to "help" others because they wouldn't benefit from the transaction through LS points and exp

still the best star wars game. guess its just a midwit franchise

if you seriously think this piece of shit is better than KOTOR, Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, Dark Forces II, Republic Commando, Rogue Squadron, Battlefront 2 you should unironically buy a gun while you still can and blow your own fucking brains out in front of your father, you stupid faggot.

Dark Forces I and II, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy all say hi.

The big problem with Kreia is she was blatantly written with only light side characters in mind. All her dark side dialogue feels like an afterthought. Chris Avellone wanted to push his edgy highschooler tier "good things are actually bad" writing, and that's where all the effort went.

Yes. She's trying to get you to actually think about your actions instead of blindly thinking in terms of "good and evil". In a way, its actually a big middle finger to the original movies which were childishly simplified into that sort of black-and-white mentality.

battlefront 2 classic? what did you like about it? i recall the story being pretty non-existent in classic so you must mean the new one

She never says that
She just wants your reasons for your actions to he more than blind following of Jedi or Sith ideology

star wars cultists cant let anything go

the multiplayer, dingus

Then wtf do I do Kreia? What if my Exile just decided to kill themselves what would she say?

Making fun of the childishness of the original trilogy and showing it "a big middle finger" is totally undeserved. Unless, of course, you are a postmodernist gen x troglodyte like Avellone.

i guess they never miss huh

Revan understood snacks

Attached: file.png (591x780, 501.1K)