Is Sony dying before our eyes?

Is Sony dying before our eyes?

Many of us feel this way.

Attached: Untitled.png (1196x912, 142.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icon-era.com/threads/will-sonys-pc-push-hurt-their-console-business-in-the-mid-to-longterm.205/page-10
store.steampowered.com/franchise/playstationstudios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I unironically agree. Exclusives are important.

All Nintendo needs to do is give the Switch Pro real fucking hardware, at least Xbox One X horsepower, and Sony will go down in flames.

you or the guy in the pic make no sense, what platform you access something on makes no fucking difference
would you refuse to watch a film unless it was on a certain TV? refuse to read a certain book unless it was published by a certain company? brand loyalty is retarded

Its a tendie false flagging lol, why would his profile picture showcase Nintendo getting a ps exclusive. Try to be less obvious.

icon-era.com/threads/will-sonys-pc-push-hurt-their-console-business-in-the-mid-to-longterm.205/page-10

no, it's not. and he's completely right btw.

>if every game comes to PC i'll stop playing games

What's stopping them from just playing on pc if that happens? If you can afford a console you have cash for a decent pc

I need my toys to be exclusive to my favorite toybox!

if there's no brand to make my identity, what's the point? fucking fake gamers don't even align themselves with the brand with the best exclusives...

Why are snoys so retarded?

Attached: 1549869270237.jpg (720x538, 31.09K)

yea, i'm thinking he's based

Attached: Untitled.png (1179x594, 100.52K)

PC still has a shit multiplayer experience vs consoles.

since when does onions = based ?

This is undoubtedly going to be the last traditional console generation

buttblasted pckek detected

Attached: Untitled.png (1241x433, 63.49K)

No they're not. All they do is shackle good games to shitty hardware. Sony's liverpool and japan studios got what they deserved. If you deliberately choose to restrict your games' availability, your studio deserves to go out of business.

whatever makes you sleep at night, my sweet summer child

>obsessed about exclusives
Do consolefags really only play their entertainment box because it has toys no other entertainment box has? Not for any other reason?

Attached: fastchew.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

Do console people really believe this?

Let me guess; it’s ok when nintendo does it

it's so fascinating to me that humans NEED this

>no, religion isn't a big part of society anymore
>oh
>okay
>for me, it's playstation. *dons crusader armor*

>>Is Sony dying before our eyes?
Do you mean Sony Group Corporation or Sony Interactive Entertainment? And the answer is no. I don't like how SIE keeps porting PS games to PC. Good exclusives are what drive the console. If you're making a console then you need exclusives otherwise no one wil care about it.

Imagine being a consolewarfag in this day and age. A bunch of little kids bickering over inferior computers.

People usually choose a console based off their exclusives. No exclusives = no one will care.

What's the fixation with exclusivity? At least Sony isn't putting their shit day one on PC like Pajeetsoft

>PC isn't just going to walk away with everyone's games for free
No, they aren't. They're going to make devs a whole boatload of money because multiplatform is the sanest possible option instead of forcing people to buy a several thousand dollar super-special-company-branded computer as the initial investment.

Well, I sure hope Sony is dying.

>PC gaming is more widely accessible
>somehow this is a bad thing
Man, that's just sad. I want as many people to be able to enjoy the same games I do.

>I don't like how SIE keeps porting PS games to PC. Good exclusives are what drive the console. If you're making a console then you need exclusives otherwise no one wil care about it.

i am gonna pirate all sony games just for you and OP

Attached: 1647902066249.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Really? So Xbox and Playstation have no selling points besides "we have Halo/Killzone"? That's pathetic. You'd think they'd at least try to differentiate each other somehow. I bought a PS4 gamepad a few years ago and found it rather neat due to the haptic feedback. Why can't we have more things like that?

so you can get the console that has the features you like the most instead? wow how anti-consumer......

What's funny about snoys getting mad about this is PC gamers don't even really care all that much about Playstation exclusives in the first place.

Personally I only care about Bloodborne and the Demon Souls remake, snoys can keep the rest of the trash.

Attached: 1653709928335.png (522x542, 378.78K)

>>Why can't we have more things like that?
We can have that and exclusives.

Sony got baited by Microsoft turning Xbox into an ecosystem hard. Sony didn't realize Microsoft has the capacity to offer things like Game Pass and good Cloud streaming and they don't. Plus Sony is too afraid to do Day One releases, which I firmly believe was what saved the Xbox

It sounds like all you have is exclusives.

one can only hope. people who enjoy Snoy games unironically deserve death.

No, it's never okay. I loved breath of the wild, but I probably wouldn't have if I had to play it on the intended hardware.

Microsoft owns both the Xbox and PC markets. They have you coming and going, unless you're a Linuxfag.

Well i have a PS4. I'll get a PS5 next year. So I'm looking forward to using the PS5 controller. Apparently it's really good.

>We can have that and exclusives.

store.steampowered.com/franchise/playstationstudios

no, you can't

Attached: 1641182374763.jpg (801x814, 75.56K)

Only poorfags don’t have a console and a gaming pc. Poor fags legitimately disgust me and should get off my hobby