Wait...after all she did for us and every current living soul in Hydaelyn, she gets send to oblivion?

>Wait...after all she did for us and every current living soul in Hydaelyn, she gets send to oblivion?
What the fuck? How the hell did that even happen? which fucking writer said "yeah lets send the mom character to oblivion, even through she only wish to experience the world".

Fuck this gay ass shit. Emet-selch and his gay boyfriend gets to be reborn as fucking gods!???!! Utterly unfair.

Attached: ffxiv_11122021_065739_418.png (1920x1017, 1.47M)

Final Fantasy 14 is a trash game with a trash community
Endwalker sucks

Cope and seethe, Venat.

>Villain who kills own race because of "muh reasons"
vs
>Gigachad who DOES everything to bring back his love ones

Of course Azem denied you. Get fucked.

>Do everything for the planet and the people he love
>never regrets his choice
>believes deep down that he was right
>only ended up helping you because he unironically likes how you are somewhat like his old bestfriend
>gets to rest with his fujo boyfriend.

He won.

Attached: 1643624205090.jpg (1024x576, 115.69K)

> character to oblivion, even through she only wish to experience the world
She gets to be reincarnated and experience the world though

Attached: 1627547442877.jpg (602x850, 259.64K)

Yeah it would bother be me less if we had more both good AND relevant female characters around rather than the sausage fest the main cast currently is. But instead they keep writing them out or killing them off, and Venat getting permakilled was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Like who's even left at this point.
Alisaie? She is one of the few characters who actually devolved in complexity compared to her ARR/coils version.
Y'shtola? She's been fucking boring and one note since she came back in HW.
Literally every other chick is irrelevant at this point.

>after all she did for us
she didn't do shit besides turn herself into a demi-goddess. the reason we're so powerful is because we're like 9/14ths rejoined

I mean, she did that to herself, willingly, due to her fight autism.
>Emet gets to be reborn as fucking gods
haha no, the fag loves getting bullied. Best case scenario he makes Allag 3.0 and cries about a fucking blue bird, worst case scenario he's reborn as wol and lyse's kid.

Minfilia? dead
Ryne? stuck on the first
Yugiri? stuck in doma
Lyse? stuck in mhiggerland
Moenbryda? dead
Ysayle? dead

Nobody cares nigger. Kill yourself.

>everyone sacrificed to Zodiark is now actually unsundered even though Zodiark was sundered
I can't believe I didn't notice this plot hole until now. What the fuck, fujo?

>Warrior of Light
>Leaves a trail of fucking bodies from their starting town to literally the edge of the universe.
>Talked about like some sort of mythical figure, the Butcher Lord, god slayer, warrior without peer or equal.
>In cutscenes
>Smiles and nods to everything
>Gets threatened to be spanked by a party member
Fucking love this goofy fuck.

Attached: 1463200338185.jpg (225x213, 55.17K)

No u

God shut the fuck you retarded bitch.

I'm not new.

Did I ask? Kill yourself?

I'm not new, though. Stop malding.

>>Wait...after all she did for us and every current living soul in Hydaelyn, she gets send to oblivion?
>What the fuck? How the hell did that even happen? which fucking writer said "yeah lets send the mom character to oblivion, even through she only wish to experience the world".
Kind of missed the point of seeing the ancient's philosophy in Elpis did we? She did a great work, saving the people, nature and everything she loved and you returned her to the star. She was done with being alive. Someone can die and it isn't always sad, sometimes the peace of death is something you can desire after a life of hardship.
>Fuck this gay ass shit. Emet-selch and his gay boyfriend gets to be reborn as fucking gods!???!! Utterly unfair.
They're not reborn as gods, they'll be reborn though.

she sundered zodiark. zodiark is made up of ancient people.

imagine there is 10 people, 5 in right arm and 5 in left arm, venat cut zodiark in half, so 5 goes to the first and 5 stay in the source. that easy nigga

Can you shut the fuck you autistic retard?
>>>Wait...after all she did for us and every current living soul in Hydaelyn, she gets send to oblivion?
>>What the fuck? How the hell did that even happen? which fucking writer said "yeah lets send the mom character to oblivion, even through she only wish to experience the world".
>Kind of missed the point of seeing the ancient's philosophy in Elpis did we? She did a great work, saving the people, nature and everything she loved and you returned her to the star. She was done with being alive. Someone can die and it isn't always sad, sometimes the peace of death is something you can desire after a life of hardship.
>>Fuck this gay ass shit. Emet-selch and his gay boyfriend gets to be reborn as fucking gods!???!! Utterly unfair.
>They're not reborn as gods, they'll be reborn though.
Look at this shit read what you write, are you a fucking 15 year old girl you dumb fucker? God this is why I hate Any Forums. I wrote a blogpost about this, it appeals to the tranny fantasy.

So what set off Barry this time

>Look at this shit read what you write, are you a fucking 15 year old girl you dumb fucker? God this is why I hate Any Forums. I wrote a blogpost about this, it appeals to the tranny fantasy.
So you don't understand or care about the story but you think you can critique it? You aren't smart enough.

I'm not new, stop malding.

You're so fucking retarded I'm not new either but you're the faggots who go NOOOOOOOO WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT I'M GAY I LIKE MALE DICK
it's so fucking weird man. Like grow up and get through your troon phase.