STEAM refund thread

Now that the dust from the summer sale has settled let's hear which games you've refunded.

Attached: 28zwfdy4j1s21.jpg (1200x800, 32.23K)

>Vivid Knight
>Hedon Bloodrite
>Dead Estate
>Citizen Sleeper

>Guilty Gear Strive

>Epic Battle Fantasy Bundle

I'm kinda bummed I missed out on scooping up Metal Wolf Chaos. Is it worth $25?

Attached: mwc.0.jpg (1200x800, 233.68K)

None of them because I didn't buy anything.

Attached: 1578065119272.jpg (600x467, 47.81K)

It's like 17 dollars on key sites bro

I don't refund, but if I was going to, I probably would refund MS Flight Sim 2020.

>Dude we enable the X-box and X-box controllers to play MS FS!
>But our defaults are utterly shitty and twitchy to where flying feels like shit and we didn't add a "casual" mode to where controllers get an arcade-like simulation like Forza to be easier on them!
I don't know what MS was thinking. It's impressive as an achievement, but not a good attempt.

Plus for some odd reason, unlike Halo and Forza Horizon 4 the achievements for the PC version is Steam only despite having a listing in your X-box Live achievement list.

Blackmesa

nothing because i didnt buy anything.

On the ten years I've been using Steam I've only refunded one game.
I only buy games I'm 100% sure I will enjoy somehow, no matter what others say. The very few times I've either been disappointed by a game or I followed other's advise even when my gut told me otherwise I just let it there, as a reminder.

Attached: 1597102243973.jpg (1280x720, 384.18K)

Ready or Not

VALL-HALLA and Disco Elysium

>Raft
Shit gameplay of fishing in garbage and resources from the ocean. You'll be doing it all the time at the beginning of the game and you'll probably still be doing it by the end of the game. I only bought it because my friend wanted to play it together but I didn't find it any fun in the 2 hour refund window.

>Brigandine The Legend of Runersia
Actually it seemed like a good turn-based tactics game but it wasn't what I was looking for. This game let you pick a country to take control of and then expected you to conquer the rest. But I was looking for something more like Fire Emblem which has a long campaign with a team of idiots to get attached to.
Maybe I will buy it again in a year or two when it's cheaper.

Only retards refund. Anyone above 80 IQ know what he's buying.

shit tier taste

I refunded over 30 games within the last week.

t. ______ Studies graduate

I refunded Megaman 11. It was alright at first, but soon became "let's throw as many enemies as possible into this one room that can knock you off into a pit".

I know this was a common thing in the older games as well, but I never felt like it was that bad. Also, the gear mechanic really didn't feel that intuitive to me.

What a fucking shitter, everyone laugh at this dude.

V rising
What a fucking disappointment

Only refund I made was for the itch abortion bundle and I gave the refund to an anti-abortion program instead

Attached: 1600075524044.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Vahalla is an overglorified garbage that isnt even a game
>hurrr muh animu gemu that addresses social issueeeeeeessss LE GOOD
Plz kys