Are the Phantom Thieves just?

Are the Phantom Thieves just?

Attached: pt.jpg (630x630, 50.03K)

Yes, but Maruki was Juster.

Attached: 1630862936097.png (566x668, 212.01K)

Puto el que lo lea

sauce pls

This.

threadly reminder that he was literally and unironically just as justified as the phantom thieves were to use his powers for good and them getting on their stupid high horse makes them hypocrites

Just what?

Unraping the world is not just.

He didn't unrape Shiho, he just made her forget that it happened

Maruki and Mr. House prove Any Forumsedditors are desperate for a father figure who will tell them what to do.

The Phantom Thieves only target people who violate the NAP. Maruki overstepped his bounds.

If his plan worked then eventually Door-kun could stop being a door, so yes.

>you can’t bring my mother back to life because… because you just can’t, okay!
>you can’t let shiho not deal with the trauma of kamoshida’s advances and attempted suicide because… because you just can’t, okay!
>you can’t revive my father and let me have a happy life with my family because… because you just can’t, okay!
>you can’t make my leg better and allow me to get a good scholarship so my mom has an easier time because… shit man it’s because you can’t effin do that!

Why wasn't Sumire invited to summer vacation?

This thread is full of spoilers, where are the Jannies when you need them?

>trying to fit the new girl into the main story with the rest of the cast
There's a reason why she had to always show up in a separate area with just Joker or right at the tail end of the actual event like the Hawaii trip.

Attached: 1629534061441.png (315x398, 144.92K)

>complaining about spoilers for a 5 year old game
Let me guess: Switch owner?

no one wanted her there

Just what dumbass? Finish the sentence.

Just what?

I hate them so much it's unreal.

Guilty as charged at least for me personally.

Isn't the point that he didn't really do any of that? His powers just let him change people's cognition, not actually fix problems

i thought his powers literally brought futaba's mother back, it wasn't a delusion but an actual 'new' futaba mommy

It's ambiguous because they couldn't bother coming up with good writing so you either believe it and Maruki is just or you don't.