Automatically fail side quests just because you decided to play ONE main quest

>automatically fail side quests just because you decided to play ONE main quest

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 13-36-41 dragons dogma - Google Search.png (639x639, 944.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwQ4UK3rNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TLOH: Trails in the whatfuckingever - thread?

First time I played this game was amazing, full of wonder and discovery and everything was cool
Now any time I try to replay it I burn out trying to do shitty side quests, which this game apparently has thousands of, how do I force myself to ignore my completionist autism?

Is this your first time playing a rpg or something?
You do the side quest first.

>Dragonforges all your gear after you beat Grigori
>Gives you a class specific weapon that isn't dragonforged
>The guy in Gran soren sells you armor that's better in every way
wew!

Attached: 1594380361642.png (720x887, 547.1K)

>everyone tells you your childhood friend is missing
>LOL YEAH IMMA BE RIGHT BRO JUST HEADING TO THE CAPITAL TO SHOW OFF THIS COOL HYDRA HEAD MIGHT BE BACK NEXT WEEK KEEP THOSE QUEST REWARDS WARM FOR ME

by realizing most of the side quests suck and their main draw is the feeling you get when you happen to be in the right place at the right time when someone needs something

>bring a girl around
>she might give you the most important item in the game
Some things in this game are completely shit

It is what it is. Finish your side quests before continuing the main quest.

You unlock all store inventories in NG+ and there's nothing sold that's game changing.

I dont know why, I initially inteded for my shota Arisen to romance Quina but I ended up going for Symone. She's kinda ugly and annoying, but she feels like a person and I like to imagine Fournival sitting outside your bedroom while you stuff a greased up gold idol up her tight, sheltered, aristocrat butthole. He can probably hear his daughter mewling for her poppa, but he knows he can't do anything to stop the Arisen.

>before continuing the main quest
and if you accidentally/unknowingly cross a plot-path? not saying it happens in DD, but there are many rpgs where "i'm questin/explorin oops i wandered into plot and now can't go back" occurs

Can really romance Symone? Does it show the romantic scene after beating Gregori?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwQ4UK3rNo

The absolute state of jrpg

this is a problem with every single rpg
>crossroads
>walking left left pushes you into the plot with no prompt, a 2 hour cutscene, 2 boss fights back to back and then shoves you in a cell somewhere in a new continent with no way back + a party member leaves the party forever with everything he had equiped
>right has collectible no 5 out of 10 for unlocking the ultimate weapon sidequest

rpgs don't have to follow this quest failed over some bullshit but they all still do, why? is it inherently an rpg thing to do? why doesn't anyone break the mold

>Do that quest where you go to the lastwall
>Expect some sort of training arc
>Turns out you were supposed to rescure SOLDIERs getting beat up by barefoot hobos in robes
>There's a locked treasure room before the Lich fight
>Dragon shows up wrecks shit, sends you out
>Decide to go back to the castle to nab the treasure before you talk to the guy halfway around the Ducchy
>Nope, the gate inside the castle sends you to the Dragon fight.

some(not all) make sense however because many of them are tied to the point of the story you are in.

>item is so important most players beat the game never knew it existed
quit acting like everyone is autistic just because you are

based

I'm level 53 and I dont know how what to do to level up.
I went to everfall and killed a couple of floating eye things but that was all i could find (unless im missing something in there).
I tried BBI but i get my ass kicked very early on.
Should i start NG+? or do i just need to grind?