Borderlands 3

What's the consensus on this ?

Attached: BL3Wide_2560x1440-2560x1440-462318f36bee20de4412e111ef72dc62.jpg (2560x1440, 717.47K)

reddit and morty

>game is bad because... i-it's bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good gameplay

Boring, 2 was better

Like looter shooters? It's good. Like good stories and characters? Play 2 instead.

Like Borderlands 2 so it’s good

>Like good stories and characters? Play 2

Attached: 1644705605747.jpg (291x280, 44.94K)

Gunplay is the only good part.
Characters are boring, skill trees are milquetoast, questing and dialogue are absolutely godawful, the story itself, even under all the horrible noise vomit coming from people's mouths is complete retardation, AND the game runs like shit.

>game made up with replayability in mind
>has like 2 hours of unskippable pointless dialogue

the gameplay is an upgrade on the previous games
the graphics are an upgrade i guess, hard to tell.
everything else is worse. Story, characters, quests. Not that any of those were really good in the previous games but it's so much worse.
the first like 3 or so hours are just suffering outside of gameplay because the quest givers just do not stop talking no matter what. even if you're at the mission they'll berate you and pester you because you're not doing it fast enough even though you just got there 3 seconds ago. it is infuriating but they stop talking as much past that.

Handsome jack is better than every character in 3 combined

Is there a mod to remove all woke shit, dialogue, and cutscenes? If not then I won't ever play it.

Attached: 1636717011127.jpg (474x474, 17.77K)

Don't forget:
>Characters will talk for almost a full minute.. and then walk over to pull a lever or pull an item out of their tits or something else, or finally mark the goal location on your map (this one's only relevant if you didn't bother memorizing it the first time through) so you need to sit around waiting for them to finish, THEN you can take the item, go through the door, or know where you're FUCKING going
>Then when you take the idea/walk through the door/leave the vicinity, they'll start gabbing again

yup, and as always none of it is funny or even interesting. But yeah i'd say if you don't bounce off in those first 3 hours it's a fine game if you're just lookin to collect guns and shoot shit.

Agreed. It's a fun romp.

fun gameplay

bad story and side quests.

Also i might be in the minority here but i kinda wish all loot was random and didnt have dedicated drops. Have dedicated legendary drops makes all other types obsolete.

bump

the DLCs were fine

>tha shootin / movin
Good, you feel very nimble and the guns feel good for the most part. It actually did the impossible and made DAHL guns worth using too
>literally everything else
Horrible, made me go back to playing 2. At least I don't have to sit with my thumb up my ass waiting for the dogshit story to progress so the next objective can appear.

They nailed the Controls. Makes the first two feel very stiff when revisting after playing 3.

Gameplay good, story sucks, voice actors suck, dialog sucks, music either sucks or is completely forgettable, oh and you can't skip any dialog, quest triggers don't activate until they're done speaking Any Forumseddit memes for 35 minutes.