Fire Emblem Three Houses

How the fuck am I supposed to beat this map? I've spent 4 hours on it already, it's not fair.

Attached: cancer.jpg (345x440, 21.36K)

what exactly are you struggling with

Just kill them all.

Attached: 1636923781741.png (745x635, 501.32K)

All my niggers get oneshoted by the mages.

Attached: sidepe.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Myron will do that, either avoid or one-shot him. All the slithers run away when he dies. What's your team.

stack res and a retribution gambit, put that unit into siege tome range, and they're dealt with

It's my first time playing one of these games and my team is underleveled and underequipped as fuck. I don't think I've every even used the gambits your talking about. Half my characters don't even have battalions because their authority is too low.

Attached: strawpe.png (895x850, 795.73K)

How the fuck did you even get to that point playing shit like that? casual was a mistake

Because the rest of the levels were easy as fuck. Just rush the commanders and kill them. This is the only one where I don't see any way of winning. All my hero relics are broken and none of my characters except dimitri, catherine, sylvain and byleth can oneshot any of the enemies. I am fucked.

Also I'm playing on classic btw, just with the easiest difficulty.

Go left and rush the named mage, most mages leave after that. If you have someone with rally that boosts resist do it on ally thats targeted by magic attacks. Use a gambit on the monster with someone that can tank a hit or two from it, or break all of its armor if you can so its stunned the next turn

>Go left and rush the named mage, most mages leave after that.
Alright I'll try this, if most of the mages fuck off then the rest of the chumps should be beatable.

just use bernie and she can kill all soldiers on her own. you did make her knight archer, right?

>easy
>still losing
Maybe it's time to learn batallions. There are some batallions that are available to units with low authority. You can literally buy them at the market.

I rather not rub it in too much so instead I'll ask: Who did you marry and why?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kisaragi_yakumo__sample-de268783974a8390b0fcd0f9bce9cb43.jpg (850x878, 97.91K)

Sorry, meant right

>Bernie
Claude killed her at Gronder. I tried to let her live too, couldn't kill Edelgard in time.
Went with the cuck option and married Ingrid. You can laugh more now user. It was between her and Catherine (didn't know you had to get to S level support for marriage) but Catherine's an old hag by that point.

Attached: megakek.png (251x242, 91.85K)

>tranny reddit frog
fuck off schizo, no one cares for your soulless opinion

>Claude killed her at Gronder. I tried to let her live too, couldn't kill Edelgard in time.
you fucking idiot. you let gamebreaker character die at easier levels post time skip?

Don't insult the 4chanfrog by calling him reddit election tourist.
Shit happens tbqh, just gotta live with my failure

Attached: clae.png (261x253, 66.7K)

Different user, whats great about Bernie? Ash and Shamir did just fine as bow knights

3H is the easiest game in the series. You can literally turn back time if you fuck up. How?

Nobody cares about Burnie fuck off

Bernie is lame as fuck, stop being a waifufag
Bow Knight Ashe can get the job done

Check which characters have the most Resistance and bait the mages with them. Usually it should be Mercedes, Annete or Flayn. You can also buy an item in the shop that gives them extra Res temporarily, use it.

Turning back time doesn't help when you can't actually kill the enemies before they snipe you from the other side of the map, this is just a shitty map.

>the map is shitty because i don't know the game mechanics

she has high agility and can hit twice due to her crest (in other word, she can hit up to 8 times) with very high crit on top that.
how is that not game breaking?