What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 6f8z231tfpa91.jpg (828x619, 68.02K)

Did they leave their wii u under an exhaust fan? How is it even possible for something to get that dusty?

I will NEVER understand how dust is meant to be a slight towards a game console and not towards the owner's inability to clean.
Like, how many times did that person look at that dusty piece of shit and decide not to clean it? What compels people to do this? And don't say depression that's a made up illness

Attached: 1633141524295.gif (220x180, 225.64K)

You have to regularly dust and vacuum, especially in areas that don't see a lot of activity, like basements or storage rooms.
Hiring a maid is a good investment if you are too busy to do it yourself, or simply don't want to.

It was way ahead of its time

Most people thought it was an addon for the Wii, not a whole new console.

>House messy so console bad

Attached: 1651519513271.png (1200x1662, 396.92K)

and it's cheaper than having a wife heheh amirite fellas?

>The name
>The marketing
>The launch titles
>The graphical capabilities of the console
>No third party support
>The controller's battery life and poor quality touch screen
>Lack of first party support for Gamepad's unique features beyond what was possible on the DS with a second screen

I'm one of the morons who actually bought this thing, I even played BotW on it.

Depression

I have dermatitis so piles of dead skin form under my desk, which over time turns into large amounts of dust

jesus chrust

No simps like Sony that buy stuff with 0 games

>I will NEVER understand how dust is meant to be a slight towards a game console and not towards the owner's inability to clean.
the fact that it's dusty means it hasnt been used in a long time
if it had, it wouldnt get dusty no matter how unable to clean the person is

Yes, I understand the basic concept of dust.
I also see people do this with stationary consoles though, which is just completely retarded.

Attached: how-to-clean-ps4-easy-vents-1024x575.jpg (1024x575, 89.4K)

>What went wrong?
kids and retards were tricked into liking the wii because they were easily entertained by waggle. the wiiu was the same shit games only with an even worse gimmick that didnt fool anyone.

they didn't call it Wii 2 and people thought it was some weird console that was not a Wii 2, so they kept their Wiis and moved on with their lives

>awful name confuses all who look at it
>everyone looks at the games and thinks "will this work on the wii?"
>worst advertising of all time, debut involved showing off wii sports and a wiimote
>less power than a 7 year old console at the time
>irreplaceable controllers with poor battery life
>every game of worth got ported
>always had the worst version of third party games without exception
>"dude what if you could see console updates but with the console off" being the primary reasoning behind the gamepad
>almost nothing used the gamepad for anything more than a map or inventory
>homebrew that's far more cumbersome than simply using the Wii that everybody on earth already owned, all so you can play the 2 worthwhile wiiu games and injected ds games that barely worked as it was
>bad VC pickings, n64 games all ran worse on wiiu as opposed to wii
>tiny fan making it even more underpowered because they wanted the console to be quiet in the living room
>worst smash game, also had a bug that could brick your console that was never patched out
>pitiful storage size, 4gb storage in 2012 is laughable and so is 32gb
>if you were to buy a 4gb Wiiu now you would not even be able to install all the console updates due to how much space they eat up
>even when they were new the first party games were mediocre at best

It's a perfect example of almost everything not to do when marketing a console

Attached: no games.jpg (334x267, 11.69K)

>waste 1/3rd of budget on the controller that no one cares about
>system ends up being weaker than 7 year old consoles
>don't even start releasing big titles from your IPs until a year after launch

>pic
That was literally and unironicallly the state of the used PS4 Pro I bought from a wigger, why are NPCs like this?
>the mongoloid sold it cheap because it was overheating
>mfw

Attached: bd172a329c09b5978dde14ccf59d7cafb2aec7c18f4ddef4946d094fad54ac28.jpg (500x452, 48.12K)

>and don't say depression that's a made up illness
holy based

>don't say depression that's a made up illness
it's not, user.