Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia had very good art

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia had very good art.

Attached: 3DS_FireEmblemEchoesShadowsofValentia_char_02_png_jpgcopy.jpg (3284x4093, 692.24K)

Yes

Her chestpiece looks off

Sure, but Celica is such a fucking retard holy shit.

Yeah I fucking love this art style. I hope it comes back for the next fire emblem remake.

Attached: 5472b8dd4eb90768aba9c81938ef75ff.jpg (210x240, 13.74K)

fire crotch

Attached: Mila_Echoes_Art.png (633x573, 437.32K)

Attached: latest(14).jpg (1749x4000, 2.91M)

How the fuck did a sidegame on the 3DS get this gorgeous art but their big console debut looks like anus city?

With the new games they specifically pick artists whose style they want to embody the game with and with the remake they couldn't completely change the art so it's heavily based on the original art while still "updating" its look. Kind of a shame too because it's proper fantasy art that still manages to be modern and interesting too.

The artist Hidari is a busy guy who the lead director of Fire Emblem is a big fan of and had been trying to get to do art since Awakening (he wanted him for the DLC). He finally got a chance to work with him for SoV.

like the right breast looks much smaller than it should be? That's what i'm seeing.

Yeah, exactly, like her chest is concave right above

Attached: 1631373144840.png (532x396, 242.22K)

quite so

Why did they turn one of the characters into will smith and was it just a coincidence that was the one who ends up with the blonde girl who his white friend was in love with?

Sadly, good art and good music are all Echoes has. As the gameplay is the worst out of all modern FE, and every character outside Alm, Celica, Berkut and Rinea are half realized at best, due to the lack of proper supports

Too bad its the only thing it has going for it

Attached: 1635690040053.png (521x1004, 398.34K)

>Alm, Celica, Berkut and Rinea
These characters are bad too, especially Alm.

Any idea what is Hidari doing these days? His twitter isn't very active, the last thing I saw was some promotional Vocaloid art.

Yes. It also has the best gameplay of all modern Fire Emblem games, and the best plot by a wide margin.

Attached: giga says.png (1068x601, 305.82K)

Using a chad pic wont make your delusions become real user. Sorry that I have to be the one to break it to you