>he bought a game from the playstation store

Attached: fastest loss of yet another sony exclusive yet.png (1080x456, 163.29K)

This literally happened with the apple istore a while back. How have people not learned from that?

Oh man. There goes my purchase of the first mortal kombat movie :(

>bots deliberately avoiding this thread

interesting

why would they give a free bump in a thread that slanders their overlords?

>germany and austria only
who give a shit

Is there any way to secure my free ps+ games in the future?

Can't believe they're taking off the last of us games

You get what you deserve dumb asses. Anybody that buys things purely from a digital stand point deserves NOTHING but to be laughed at. Fuck you - cock suckers.

You wonder why I buy all my games DRM free and back them up.

does it even say what movies will be removed?

Sure, physically is better, oh wait, you just bought a license (remember the street fighter vs tekken 20 characters dlc already on disc).

Plus nowadays, cds are shit since you need to install from internet cause devs doesn't put all the program on it.

Even if you have a disc, now there's a thing called always online game. Screw this. When the shut the online your disc is good for the trashcan.

Based Sony shitting on consoletards. The best part is they STILL won't learn their lesson

its the entire library

You don't think Steam with its DRM has the potential to do the same thing?

Attached: 2560px-Steam_2016_logo_black.svg.png (2560x781, 44.15K)

I have a feeling a lot of gamers are really going to value buying DRM-free versions of games from places like GOG in the coming years.

Attached: GOG.com_Logo.png (600x574, 5.33K)

once gamers find out about gog games its over for pretty much all game companies which is a good thing

I only buy games from steam if there DRM free. Which is very few games.

People love to hate GOG but at least all 1300 of my Gog games are drm free.

I didn't buy any of that shit for the exact same reason.

buying digital movies and shows is for cucks
get yourself a harddrive with a few tb and start torrenting

You'll own NOTHING.

Potential? Yes. This has the potential to happen to any digital service that requires an online connection to work at any point in the process. Will it happen? Yes. It's inevitable. These services will all stop some day. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or that Valve actually has the rights to let you keep those games offline once Steam goes down. The main question is if it will happen at a point before anyone stops caring if they lose access to those games or not. It could be decades into the future where we finally have other alternatives, or just a few short years. Only time will tell.

You vastly underestimate steamcucks.

what

meds