>Hey this is good why did I quit this game
>scout joins
>kills instantly every encounter and generally spawn camps me and my team
>Every time I turn around a corner he shows up and 2 shots me
>Out dps me when I play any class including heavy
Ok that's it
>Switch to scout
>Dominate his faggot ass and his entire time
>But enjoyment is gone now, there are is no more fun rocket jumping, hype airblast deflects, trimping, head shots, backstabs
>Only running and shooting now
>Scatter gun melts HP of any class immediately no challenge in gun fights
>Out speed melee users, whenever I get damaged I just run away across half the map and grab a hp pack and run back all within 10 seconds
>Can dodge any projectile but just not running in a straight line like a retard because of my obscene running speed, to add to that double jump gives me ability to instantly change directions went an entire round without getting hit once
>Only real threat is sentries but engineers get bullied off koth server by scout fags in chat because they hate having any challenge
>uninstall because the fun is gone

I fucking hate scout so much literally sucks the fun out of the game, Its annoying as fuck to fight them and its boring as fuck to play as them because they are so broken. Give me one ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON scout should still be in this game one fucking benefit he brings to the table

Attached: 250px-Scout.png (250x262, 31.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2832919716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice pasta.

Odd. Every time I play Scout, I get the highest hit of dopamine, constantly reminding myself "this is how all fps games should feel like"

Attached: 1657048105225.png (330x256, 90.68K)

shoulda switched to fire shoot man and warmed that hotdog

Scout fucking sucks. You die in two seconds.

I suck at aiming but I still won't play pyro

Attached: file.png (919x676, 73.74K)

That's too bad, flare guns and reflects are fun.

Put dispenser here

Attached: heavy crouching.jpg (1360x768, 133.5K)

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter AKA Left 4 Dead 2
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1644440526671.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

THAT HEAVY-
WOHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh[1].png (350x352, 111.34K)

>including heavy
Mathematically incorrect learn to fucking aim

Ahem.

Attached: 250px-Natascha-1.png (250x173, 45.09K)

the only good mods for this game is the gangnam style medkit animation, the blacks for trump shirt for coach and the trump shirt for ellis

>kick player: need spenser? (no reason given)
F1

>less than 3k hours
>get kicked
???

The bots are gone, stop reposting this shit.

Holy copium

Attached: 00-featured-laughing-girls-meme-overwatch-variation.jpg (750x350, 87.81K)

>play this co-op game instead of this team game
okay lol

Please vote for this item to get in the game:

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2832919716

Attached: 10757284-7F15-48A9-BA51-FF24AE8F6219.jpg (1920x1080, 189.35K)

Attached: 1649153951944.gif (250x179, 400.05K)

fuck off, sick of meme hats getting in

Based, this gun will make any scout seethe and will automatically refill your dopamine levels. The scout doesn't even have to say anything, you just know.

All of the various pastas that get spammed on TF2/Valve threads are the same Blizzard 'social media outreach' employee. This applies to the L4D, Artifact, I believe even the brapping copy pasta.

You may wonder why a Blizzard employee would try to use another Valve game to disrupt TF2, but the answer is clear, "Kill TF2 by any means necessary" or "Divide and Conquer"

They will spam whatever they think may hurt Valve/TF2 in anyway.

It's actually kind of sad to see a company with over 10x more employees try to desperately kill the smaller company, while dying a horrible death themselves because they're focused on anything but making good games.