Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Attached: 92946D83-EC18-4E20-BE51-57AF73F162D7.jpg (500x281, 18.68K)

No and I hate all retards on youtube who jumped to make a video on le new popular thing

No, I don't play pretentious indie garbage. Just another FNAF flavor of the month for ecelebs to make millions off while you go to play it like a retard because "eVeRyOnE Iz TaLk AbOoT Et"

scavenger sv-4 is better

it's the kind of game that makes you go "huh, neat" when you see it and then you forget about it

looks cool but I dont feel like paying ten dollaridoos for it

This game feels like it was inspired by some of the 'deep ocean horror' Any Forums threads. Especially the part where you take a picture and it's just a massive eye. Very interesting experience that doesn't overstay it's welcome.

Attached: seamonsterwallpaperhd1280x800373702.jpg (1280x800, 117.54K)

What's pretentious about it?

I didn't pay for it, I watched someone else play it. I really like the setting, very spooky.

>hey buy this game that has less content then a free itchio horror game for $6
The game itself looks alright but charging any amount of money for this is a scam.

Can't tell if trolling or retarded.

Attached: Brainlet.png (719x837, 97.86K)

No, really. I can't find anything pretentious about Iron Lung, it's just a very simple horror short game/story that doesn't seem to carry any delusions about what it is.

So just retarded, okay.

back to twitter

Retard

You're not even aware what the words you're using mean, are you?

>Furry e celeb talks about thing
>Someone just happens to talk about thing on Any Forums shortly after
Go back underage.

Actual retard

The game's backstory is the usual "humanity is dead and you must find a habitable place or something" and you get thrown into a barrel with the shittiest controls imaginable to go from point A to point B to grab a few pictures as the main gameplay element
oh and le spooky jumpscare fish haha let me piss my pants screaming just to trick all the children watching my stream that this game is scary
it's a cheap shitty unity game with predictable jumpscares that serves no purpose or hidden deep lore ARG bullshit other than whoring in views for shitty e celebs
if it were this easy to create a dumb game that takes in downloads I'd just make an infinite staircase in unity with a cheap jumpscare at the end killing you instantly or something and wait until those faggots pick it up
pic related

Attached: IMG_20220710_200201.jpg (962x1466, 533.89K)

Never said anything about the game being good, just don't really think the game gives any impression of feigning higher importance in any way. Just a cheap short game working around a gimmick of indirect observation of the environment for it's suspense, which may or may not suck ass, not really important to the discussion.

>Knows furry e-cebs and what they talk about

Attached: 1588259934095.png (641x523, 153.51K)

if there were no videos on it you wouldn't hate it you contrarian faggot niggers

you'll be happier making your own opinions, this board needs to grow up badly

Attached: 1647763875332.jpg (1038x1328, 582.78K)