If sex sells why dont all games add sex appeal?

If sex sells why dont all games add sex appeal?

Attached: 1608856265101.png (789x844, 1.34M)

>plastic doll face
>zero curves
No sex appeal here

Because women want to be the only ones capable of supplying the demand.

>zero curves
Blindness?

Because BlackRock doesn't endorse it.

Attached: ESG.jpg (730x1080, 103.24K)

Wat game

2D satisfies your demand?

Attached: 1430877988519.jpg (200x243, 11.87K)

>can’t even depict based nuclear energy
Wtf

Literally the best body type

Attached: 1595550090975.png (500x775, 236.64K)

>nuclear energy
>negative
what is wrong with these idiots

the fake disgusting gook plasticity and fakery is the biggest difference between them and Japan, why can't they fucking make something look natural and organic.

Everything they make has the same energy as chinkshit, its completely devoid of soul and love.

They wanna keep you stuck on shitty, expensive energy sources instead.

Cool it with the anti-semitism

Oh shit Tera 2?

It's a jewish trick.
Sex sells.. but mainstream sells a lot more.
Anyone saying this shit unironically is a dumb fucktard who literally doesn't think for themselves at all, fucking drones.

Christcucks are too cucks

nice to see the tera online energy went somewhere

kikes hate nuclear energy because its 100% means energy independence and no reliance on kikery like the EU

when every retarded puppet country removes their nuclear power plants, they'll struggle using coal and other alternatives with the growing population and industry, soon they'll hit an increasingly expensive effort just to power everything when nuclear energy fixed that problem.

Oh you need coal, well we are going through a recession, we'll have to charge 400% more during these hard times goyim.

Good question, another thing I noticed in that trailor was the lack of ugly people.

This is true but mainstream + sex sells even more, you just need to carefully calibrate how much sex you put in. Look at Nintendo games.

WHAT GAME

>Coal it with the anti-semitism
fixed

What trailer? All I see are fully clad iron knights and shiny lights from magic effects.

developers are outright fucking stupid
>genshin impact comes out
>most profitable thing ever
>all western developers: "the only way we can fight this is with more black women"

Genshin Impact is mostly successful due to a largely female in their 30's playerbase according to its own research. Are you saying you want games to be focused on that market strictly?

Some new Korean Chivalry clone that's been shilled here all day today with the same pics of this character.

Are you retarded or do you just enjoy lying? Fujos splurging on Zhongli doesn't erase all the successful female banners.

>"kikes" hate nuclear energy
Prove this is a thing beyond Larry Fink and American democrats. There's tons of Jewish nuclear scientists and Jews working on nuclear energy.

I need the actual title

Lol

Attached: 1644957479167.webm (544x500, 2.93M)

why would there be an elin 2.0 in a chivalry clone

the game isn't focused on them, it's just popular with them and they represent high spenders as far as people in general go

I love the game, and you can't talk me out of that, so good luck with your argument