How's the wagecucking going Any Forums?

How's the wagecucking going Any Forums?

Attached: e1106e412dab1482897173cd5f06bc2cd328cfbbfa29d1f105dee5fad2b8b5fc.webm (460x574, 1.6M)

Pretty good, at work and playing on my phone and Grindr. Trying to decide what video game I want to play next. What about you chick fil a user

>be a genuinely nice and good human person working an average job
>some NEET loser whose life will end as soon as mommy hits the grave makes fun of you on the Internet
many such cases

how's the ban evasion going, OP?

have fun wagecucking lol

Attached: 1510908856126.png (620x387, 200.42K)

I want to leave my current wagecucking job but they keep bribing me with free chicken tendies

Attached: 1629834241938.png (371x353, 118.7K)

i work from home selling gacha accounts to fat weebs

I put together a quick excel sheet to see how much I actually am working at my job. 40%. Only 40% of my 8 hour day is actually doing work.
Which means I spend 4-5 hours a day playing vidya while getting paid.
So yeah it's going great.

Currently on hold due to uni.
I dread thinking of going back

Same thing I thought. He may not have made the best life choices, but he makes the world a better place.

Great.

Attached: empty.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

i used to do similar things when i worked retail
then walk slowly on my way back

Killing americans with grease? Yeah, I guess you're right actually

Mush wagie, mush.

Honestly what he did was reckless and more disruptive than it was helpful. Going across multiple lanes on foot and then stopping a motorist in the road is not something you should do. The value of the action has to be taken into account for things like this. Had he left behind hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of something? Yeah, probably justifiable. For some fries? Not worth the potential for something bad to happen.

yes, selling subpar food that gives you gout and stomach diseases is truly a heros job position!

If you can make people feel better, than it improves the world. Doesn't even matter what job you do.

the people who hate on him are no doubt much worse

>well uhmmmm it could have turned really bad
But it didn't. And the driver now feels elated that not only did he get everything he wanted, but a human being showed that they cared enough about him to do this.

I would feel 100 times worse about making some min wage worker go through this much effort than I would about missing some fries.

found a comfy night shift job in which I barely do an hour of work in 12 hours long shift and get to watch films, fuck around and even nap for a few hours.

based

>black driver
Why do whites worship them?

REMINDER: every single paycheck you DON'T make, no matter how big or small, is exponential loss for yourself in the future.
you need money to make money, and it feels pretty okay being a part time wagey making donuts for $15/hr

is it really gonna kill you not to shit on your fellow wagies like this?

And he got nothing for that, probably not even a thanks

tolerabble, least it's money for vidya

felt nice to be able to go back to how i spent on sales before covid led to them getting rid of my old job

Attached: harry potter seeing a tranny.jpg (256x361, 66.06K)

>THE HOLE LEFT BY THE NEET AGES

How does this faggot know the current situation?

chick fil a and whataburger are the only fast food places i will eat at

Attached: 1646333493930.png (600x485, 140.35K)

the neet larp is getting weaker

The employee probably was going to be in danger of getting fired if something went wrong and just cared about not losing their apartment and ending up on the street.